Show Disparue...the show that has dissapeared...

m<o>j

Cadet
Is Alias 'Show Disparue' in your country? Well then maybe your TV Station is Alliance run! :smiley:lol:, too much time on my hands!)

Anyway, for our own safety, I think we should compile a list of where all SD TV cells are located all over the world! The list is sketchy right now, at best, due to low intel, but with the help of dedicated intelligence agents within this community, it can be developed upon! The basic concept is that the channel number corressponds to the SD cell number.

SD-Cells throught the world:

SD-1
AKA: AXN

SD-5
AKA: five

SD-6
AKA: M6

SD-7
AKA: Channel 7

Any information to add? Then post here!!!

Taskforce to take down the Cells:

Operation Mastermind: i'm an aliasaholic

Director: m<o>j

Agents stationed in <SD-1>: Natalia (?)---PLACES UP FOR OFFER---

Agents stationed in <SD-5>: i'm an aliasaholic, m<o>j, Sabella ---PLACES UP FOR OFFER---

Agents stationed in <SD-6>: Scialet, ---PLACES UP FOR OFFER---

Agents stationed in <SD-7>: the enthusiastic Bubbles, the also enthusiastic Cai ---PLACES UP FOR OFFER---

Jai :rain:

Hum, does this topic seem familiar?

;) ;)

This is good, it's spreading I'm glad it got it's own topic.

Right so what happens if two places have the same channel number.

Ithink Itlay is 5, R something 5 I could be wrong.

louise

Hum, does this topic seem familiar?
...no? :lol: Okay, *crumbles*, a tad!

Good point...hmmm? I guess the second country to elect there own number. Or if it's made up of letters, the number of letters/ letters and numbers...? That could work! :confused: ^_^

:rotflmao: SD-7? That would explain alot... Like WHY they haven't been showing Alias, like the evil people they are... :P

Exactly...the only logical explanation is that they don' want us to see Alias and find out the truth about their evil doings. :nonono:

Cai, can I station you in and around SD-7?

I AM AN AGENT FOR SD-7!

and i get to go around killing people
and doing cool stuff

whatever rank that is!

Yes, but Juju, please only kill known operatives or affilliates of SD-7 :lol:... our operation will lose it's status if we have the blood of civilians. That is the one rule...other wise...<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>SCREW PROTOCOL!!!!!</span>

Um, Jai, you put Juju in the wrong cell. It might be hard for her to comute to France!

But I think Sci's up for SD-6.

And what about the T&T thing? did you find out what channel?

And so you are Cai! (BTW, I maigh have asked you before, but 'Cai'...is that prononced 'Kay' 'Ky' or another way?)

Oooh, thanks for poin'ting that out Louise...hmm, yes, that could have been slightly tricky, eh...:blush: ...and I'm yet to find out about T&T... :(

as mastermind I feel it my duty to encourage research into the other SD cells, where else is there no Alias, there must be more than this

Germany for example

Denmark

China

all countries without alias but still no knowlage of their SD cells....

we need more opratives

Of course Agent Sabella! Louise is the Mastermind of the operation, and I the director...oh, btw, I think we should look into those strange and mysterious places...:Ponder:

Back