Show me

Title: Show me
Rating: NC-17
Author: Cookiemonster
Disclaimers: Vaughn & Sydney belong to J.J. Abrams
Summary: Sydney and Vaughn are enjoying time together
Note: nothing really to say... just that it is NC-17 rated... lots of LOVE :love:

I open my eyes, rubbing them lightly before opening them up completely to find a sleeping Sydney facing me. Her face looks so angelic to me again and I just can’t stop looking at her. She’s sleeping, dreaming or not, that I don’t know but she is still in a deep slumber. Her regular breathing tells me that she is. I want so much to caress her soft cheeks and face but I refrain myself from doing so, afraid to wake her up.

I turn slowly around to my back so I can have a glimpse at the time on the alarm clock. It was still early but since I was wide awake I decided to get up already and at least have a shower. Somehow my body is all tense and I’m already waiting impatiently to get to that shower.

I lift the sheets and cautiously turn around and hieve my body out of bed, tiptoeing to the bathroom and closing the door behind me so that Sydney can sleep some more. Last night had been really tiring and I wanted her to catch back as much sleep as she could get.

I find myself staring at the mirror and I don’t even know why nor do I know how long I’ve been standing here. The door opens, which startles me, to find a smiling Sydney peaking her head inside. She smiles and I think that no other woman on this Earth can look as beautiful as her in the wee hours of the morning without make up, dress or combed hair.

She’s wearing the soft pink and short pajamas she put on last night, giving me a beautiful sight of her long legs. Those never ending long legs that could drive me completely insane. I love her legs... After exploring them awhile ago I think that this is the part that attracts me most towards her. Her legs and her eyes. I’m not saying that I don’t give a damn about her breasts or rest of the body but those two, those are the ones driving me wild for her.

We gaze at each other, she, surely wondering why I am up that early and me wondering what she wants from me. But instead of words, we just stand there and simply gaze at each other, each one with a smile plastered in their face. She’s amazing and all I want to do right now is to pull her towards me, crush her body against mine so I can feel it all over and kiss her madly. Those chocolate brown eyes of hers aren’t flinching an inch and all of a sudden I can feel her body heat against mine.

“Good morning” she whispers with a sultry voice. Now I really wonder what she is up to but once her hand has grabbed the peak that was standing in my boxers I knew what she had been longing for. I gasp at her touch, not really expecting this action from her, although on second thought I figured she must have seen it from the moment she had stepped into this room. Just looking at her dressed in her cute pajamas was doing this to me. I swear that one day she’s going to drive me completely insane.

Last night we’ve been both so exhausted from the previous two days that as soon as our heads hit the pillow must have drifted off to sleep right away.

I’m unable to utter a single word as I feel her hand rubbing my erection over my boxers. The night had been very hot and I’m not wearing any t-shirt or what so ever. I’m only clad in my boxers and they feel so tight right now that I could easily rip them down my legs. But I don’t do anything, I just let her take her pace as I always do. I want to give her the space that she needs and don’t want to push her into something she doesn’t want to. Her lips and tongue find my neck, trailing along my jawline, up to my earlobe. I grunt, letting her know that this is something that I really like.

She keeps her kisses going until her lips reach mine. And as if on cue we both open our eyes at the same time, staring into each other souls. Two souls becoming one. My hands travel up her arms, to her shoulders and cup her cheeks. I smile again.

“Good morning to you too” we both laugh, aware of how this is going to end if we don’t stop. But she seems to have something else in mind. With her eyes still fixing me and her hand caressing my penis, I’m mesmerized by the love I find in her eyes.

She leans in against my lips and pushes her tongue against my lips, ordering me to open up, which I gladly do. The emotion of feeling our tongues touching and exploring each other makes her moan into my throat and I feel like I’m going to get dizzy every minute from now. I relish the moment of our kissing and her hand still stroking me, by closing my eyes again. I pray to heaven above that I’ll never forget this moment as I lean against the sink with her body close against mine.

I can’t fight the urge no longer to touch her. My hand makes its journey downstairs to her waist, where my fingers knead her soft skin at her hip before the left one goes beneath her shirt to touch her breast. She moans again as I start fumbling with her nipple making it erect within milliseconds. Not getting enough of touching her, it goes to her left side where it gently kneads the other too to an erect position.

As I remove my hand from under her shirt, she attacks my chest with soft nibbles and kisses, repeating my action from before with her nipples to mine. I softly grab her head and pull lightly on her hair. Now her hands had let loose of my erection and I already miss her hand there. She leans against me, hugging me really tight with her hands on my back and her head nestled in the crook of my neck, my hands rubbing her back too as I drop another sweet kiss atop her head.

She tries to muffle a sigh but I heard it nonetheless. Alarmed I lift her chin with my hand.

“Hey there beautiful” I say smiling and dropping a kiss onto her nose. She doesn’t reply to my comment, but I can see in her eyes that she is unsure of what to do, so instead of waiting I only tell her

“Just take your time, ok? Syd, look at me....” I wait until her eyes look into mine. When they do I continue “We have time, lots of it... We don’t need to rush...ok?” she nodds but I can sense that she is nervous.

Her body is sort of trembling and I know that if she says a single word, her voice will give her away shaking and trembling. A tear escapes out of her eyes and I wip it off with my thumb, caressing her cheek once more before kissing the part where that tear had just been, until I reach her lips. Placing several, then many kisses on her swollen lips.

The kiss elicites new fire within our bodies, her arms snaking around me neck again, pulling me closer down on her, our kiss turning into something really devilish. She moans my name and I’m loosing my mind. I reach for the hem of her shirt and lift it over her head, breaking our kiss but only for that short instant. Our lips are crushing down onto each other again, as I start fumbling with her shorts. I need to get rid of them like right now.

All I want to feel is her naked body against mine. I want to give all myself to her. I pull her shorts over her butt and then it glides down onto the ground by itself. She steps out of it and pushes it free, away from us.

We somehow stumbled over to the shower, where I blindly turn on the water and held my hand under the spray. Guiding her inside once it is warm enough. I hurriedly get rid of my boxer, dropping them down on the carpet that lays before the shower stall and step inside, our mouths colliding against each other.

I grasp her hand and let it glide over my chest down towards where I want her to be. I open my eyes and see her staring at me. Her gaze follows our hands to my throbbing c*** and I wrap her fingers around it. I’m so aroused that it almost hurts me, feeling her touch on my skin. I see her observing as I show her where and how to please me. My heart it beating so fast that I’m even having troubles breathing. I’ve never had these troubles before in my life when a woman touched me, but with Sydney everything was different.

I love the fact to show her how to please me, my body is on fire as she strokes my hard member over and over again in a slow motion but I need more. My grip tightens on hers and the slow strokes soon turn into a very rythmic and quick pattern.

For a long while I keep my hand over hers, showing her the pace at which I like to be totally aroused by her. I have to control myself as much as I can which is difficult since it is Sydney touching me at my most sensitive area. Somehow I manage to let the other hand glide up her body towards her breast that feel even more softer under the spray of water. I knead them over and over again, letting my tongue and lips trail a long way from down her neck up to her lips and all over her face.

My breathing intensifies by the friction she is causing to my body. My balls are hard and swollen, my c*** is throbbing and within another couple of strokes I can feel the orgasm building inside of me. I know that it will take me no longer than another few strokes until I’m going over the edge.

I still her hand, opening my eyes to look at her beautiful brown ones.

“Syd... God Sydney I love you” I muffle into her neck, my voice is really husky “I’m going to come real soon” at that statement her hands take over the pace that we had stopped seconds earlier, her grip even tigher than before

“Please come for me” she moans into my mouth as I kiss her deeply, our tongues fighting with each other and I feel my release washing over me. Our kiss breaks apart, my eyes fluttering open in surprise having lost the feeling of her mouth on mine, missing her already as she watches me climax against her middle and upper tigh, sending my seed onto her body which then slowly is washed away by the water thumbling down our heated bodies.

“That hurts” I inform her grabbing her hand softly, removing it from my far too exhausted c***. The sensation with her strokes, hurting me lightly.

“Sorry... I didn’t know..”

“No it’s ok... don’t worry...” I reassure her, wrapping her arms around my neck as mine go around her back, gathering her close to me. “That was wonderful Sydney....thank you” I still have to come back down to earth as I cling to her body, not wanting to ever let this precious gift out of my life again. We stay there in the shower, holding each other for I don’t know how long. She kisses my chest all over and plays with my nipples. It feels wonderful to feel her just doing this.

“You liked that?”

“Hmmm.. “ I mumble “of course...” I know she doesn’t feel really sure about herself and I have to let her know that she has to in no way have doubts about what she is doing to me. “Sydney... you just gave me an orgasm. How do you want me to not like that?” she shruggs but I know more

“Sydney it was amazing.... I loved to feel your hand on me... I want you to trust into yourself when you try to please me...because you do very much...”

“Really?”

“Yes angel... a lot!” I kiss the tip of her nose before reaching out for the shampoo, squishing some of the soapy liquid into my hands before I start rubbing it into her hair. She does the same to me and then also covers my body with soap. Whereever she touches me my skin feels like on fire once again and I relish in the massages she gives to my body which soon replies to her carresses as I feel myself all ready for her again.

“Syd” I need to feel her first too before we go any further. I want to please and tease her, so I tell her in the best way possible, pulling her closer to my body. The soft scent of vanilla is floating in the air as I pour some of her shower gel into my hands, rubbing in softly and then I let them glide over her body. Her eyes immediately respond towards my action, closing them as I can feel all the heat radiating from her body and not only from the shower.

My hands are all over her body, rubbing the cream into her skin thoughtfully. I try to pay the same attention to each part of her. Her neck, her throat, her shoulders, her breasts, her nipples until they are peak erect to my lips so I nibble lightly at them with my teeth. I’m rewarded with a long moan and I have to smile. My journey goes further down towards her long slender legs, lifiting up her feet so I can wash them too.

It surely not tingles only inside of my body but also hers. My lips find their way towards her long legs, kissing their way up her tighs on the outside, moving to the inside. My face is mere inches away from her curls and dispite the vanilla scent I can still smell how ready my angel is for me. I lift one leg up onto my shoulder and when I do that her darkened eyes with desire lock with mine. All I can see in her is devotion, love and desire in one pair of eyes staring at me.

I precautiously delve my head into her curls, licking her folds with my tongue. My name escapes over her lips and that simple act makes my c*** twitch, knowing what kind of impact my teasings have on her. All I want to do is make her whimper, moan and call out my name. I love to hear her moan my name when we are making love or when I’m just pleasing her the way she likes it and I sure know what she likes and how she likes it.

I explore her folds with my fingers, more than at the first time. I want to see all of her and I think she’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. I replace my tongue with my fingers to where she wants me most. I get up so I can devour her lips and as soon as we kiss, I plunge two of my fingers into her heated core making her scream my name again. The way she moans it down my throat is almost enough to make me come right there again. I’ve never felt so much love for a woman then I do feel for Sydney. She’s everything to me and I need her more then ever before.

My slow thrusts into her, make her wince at me and I can’t take it no longer, I have to get her to our bed so I can make love to her over and over again. I remove my wet coated fingers from her liquidm out of her softly, shut down the water and guide her over to our bed.

“Syd I need you... I want you... all of you” I confess into her and then before she can even utter a single word my mouth is again down on her, right inbetween her heated part. All I’m doing is teasing her with my tongue. No fingers this time... I just want her to come all down on me while I kiss her with my nibbles, licking and biting. And not too soon I can feel her tension building up again. I can feel my tongue getting lightly squeezed by her inner walls. Her raged breath and the way she is trying to lift her hips of the bed while I try to hold her down, pushing it forward so I could get deeper is driving her insane.

The moment I know she is exploding I push the two fingers right back into her, because I know that my mouth needs to be somewhere else, on her lips. I have learnt to know that she loves to kiss me when she is going through her mind blowing orgasm, her legs trembling against mine, her moans filling my mouth as she groanes my name loudly at her higher peak, the way she twiches and turns her body as she tries to come back to me.

I stroke the wet hair that clings to her face out of it, her cheeks are still flushed, her eyes closed, her breathing comes slowly back to normal and I’m mesmerized by the naked beauty lying in my bed, that has given all of herself just to me, only to me. This is how it is going to be for the rest of my life and I hope it will never ever end. My life without her would have no meaning anymore.

I gather her body back into my arms as I making circling movements with my hands over her back to soothe her. My eyes are open and I find myself staring at the picture. The frame that Sydney had so carefully chosen to add a picture of our very soon to be children inside. They were amazing, she was amazing and my life seems to just get better every day. I come to realise right at that moment that she is mine....mine alone... I know all of her secrets, her past, her pains, her wishes...everything.

She lightly pushes against my chest as a gesture she needs her own space again. I let go of her, letting her body roll onto her back, her left hand covering her middle and the right out grazing above her head.

“Hey...” I smile at her, leaning in closer to her so I can nibble at her earlobe. “Ready for round two?” I ask her bluntly. Her response almost makes me crack up.

“What?”

“Yeah... round two... I want to make love to my wife now”

“You mean third....” Ok now it was me who was stunned and speechless. “Yes Mr. Vaughn third... the first one was rather, well you know....”

“Well in that case... round three it is then Mrs. Vaughn”

“Mrs Vaughn” she repeats smiling into my kisses.

“You don’t like that.... I mean... me calling you Mrs. Vaughn?”

“Yes...no... I mean....no... I just have to get used to it, that’s all...” she adds as I play with her earlobe again, with a certain erotic spot in view. I know that one point really drives her dizzy when I kiss and nibble there so I just do that. “Oh God Michael” she moans again as she pulls my head deeper in her neck.

Her arms trail up and down my spine, and each movement she does further down around my waist, touching the area where my own curls starts, make my penis grow bigger and harder again. But she doesn’t touch me as yet where I want her most. She’s very tentalizing with her fingers and very skilled. I think she has figured it out what teases me and what doesn’t. Yet there is one point she isn’t aware of yet.

Turning onto my back I take her with me so she’s half way spread over my body. She activates herself immediately on my body, touching my heated skin with her lips and nibbling at each inch possible on it. That’s not really yet what I had in mind...I push myself into a sitting position as good as I can with Sydney hovering just above me, which is easier said then done. I grab once again her hand and close it around my erected penis. A groan flies out of my throat at the sensation, sensing I can’t get enough of her fingers on me. It’s dangerous territory and I like it.

“Here” I press her index finger against the lower part of my redden tip. She looks down at me confusion written on her face.

“What?” she whispers, turning her pleading eyes at me. I kiss her lips first before I show her again.

“This part here.... touch there” she does and the feeling I have right then makes my c*** twich. She’s surprised by this and her hand esquivates.

“I don’t want to hurt you” she mumbles something but I understood her worriedness.

“No you didn’t Sydney... that’s where I really like for you to touch me.”

“Oh....” her hand carefully returns to my c*** and she grabs it, pushing a couple of times against the spot I showed her before. My body tenses up and I love the feeling she is creating right then inside of my body. I’m rapidly getting closer to the edge again before she could even start stroking me. “Like this?” I can hear her ask but I’m almost unable to reply as I leave out a long groan. My hand covering hers briefly to ler her know I need more.

The steady rythm of her strokes make me all ready for her and before I have my orgasm I stop her hand.

“Sydney... I need to be inside of you when I’m coming...please...” I don’t know how far she is along but when she is laying on her back again with legs spread wide open only for me I have to touch her first to make sure. But all I can resume is that she is more than ready for me. Her core feels hot against my trembling fingers, her folds are slick and wet and my fingers are coated with her sweet juice.

“Oh God Sydney you have no clue what you are doing to me” I mumble against her neck. One of my hands keeps balance off her body while the other one is wrapped around my erect member, teasing her folds with it.

“Please open your eyes Sydney... I need to see your beautiful eyes when I’m penetrating you for the first time as husband and wife... I love you so dearly angel” I’m still wondering how I was able to say such a long sentence while I’m in the middle of sliding right into her. But I guess that when you love somebody, everything is just possible.

Her eyes open up and I will never ever forget that moment again. Neither will she. Although it’s not our first time, I know what it would have meant to her a couple of weeks ago if it would have been her first and that’s what I want her to know. That this is it... it’s now and forever that we are going to be one. We’re going to be one as husband and wife, that’s what makes us complete.

My tip grazes at her entrance and it doesn’t take long for her to respond to me at how aroused she is with my teasing. Her hips grind up towards mine and I know I have to slide into her now and I do. Our eyes never leaving each other as we are both lost into the sensation of feeling each other so close, our bodies wet in sweat and literaly sticking to each other but our little activity wasn’t finished yet. There was more to come. I rest this way for awhile inside of her, so her walls can acoustum to my size.

Her eyes are so beautiful and they have such an amazing deep brown color that I’m totally lost in them. I’m not even moving anymore until I can feel herself getting impatient as she wants me to make love to her, to fill her with my length, to love her the way nobody had ever before and I do. It seems like we can’t get our eyes off each other while my body pushes in and out of her, touching her inner walls at different points, changing the angles regulary as I try to build up her orgasm.

Her mouth is open, yet again I feel her hands on my back and then on my butt, pushing it down into her, as if I could get any farther. Her groans and moans soon fill the room together with mine as we are getting closer to the sky. I grind into her quicker then earlier, setting up another rythm. She doesn’t disagree with me so I continue.

Our breating is soon very raged and I’m having serious troubles keeping my eyes open to hers as I feel them close down every now and then. I want to loose myself into her and then all of sudden I do.

My hands travel along side her figure, catching her own hands that were above her head now. I lock them right at the moment where I feel my c*** emptying itself into her, sending my seed deep into her core, spurt after spurt.

Her own orgasm didn’t go unnoticed by me as we reached the peak at the same moment. I had never ever experienced an orgasm at the same time with another love and I think it’s pure bliss. I’m in heaven. My throbbing and her squeezing me is the greatest sensation I’ve ever felt in my entire life. Her hot breath on my face, lips and in my throat is all that I need to keep me going on for life.

We stay connected a long while after our orgasms, just sharing in the moment of being together. As usual I can’t get enough of her as my lips cover her angelic face with like a thousands of pecks. Our hands are still locked above her head. I sense her move her fingers, I look up and see her fumbling with her ring. The ring that is the evidence that she’s my wife for now and forever...until death does us part.

I roll onto my back, taking her with me. The way her silky hair rests over my chest makes my hand glide through it softly. We intertwine our fingers again, looking at the stone on her ring.

“You’re amazing Sydney”

“No you are” we smile at each other, her head ontop of my chest, looking into my eyes.

“Syd... I know it’s not the wedding yet you’ve been dreaming about but you’ll get it... I promise” I tell her sincerely, meaning every word of it. I wanted her to wear the robe she’d been talking about for weeks now with Francie. I know it... I know her far better than she thinks I do.

“I know ... I’m happy Michael the way we are right now...”

“Me too... but with our children I’m going to feel even more happy”

“You’re right... I have to agree on that” I cuddle closer into her, smelling in the scent of Sydney that just makes her so special to me and we soon drift off into a deep slumber totally exhausted.

A/N: Some of you might know me from SD-1 ;) sooooo :eek:ldhi:

👋 Cookiemonster!!!
Hi
Are you as upset as I am that the SD-1 boards are down?
Cause I am really sad about that
But its good to see you here!
Can I get a PM if you continue this please??

stealthy said:
👋  Cookiemonster!!!
Hi
Are you as upset as I am that the SD-1 boards are down?
Cause I am really sad about that
But its good to see you here!
Can I get a PM if you continue this please??
[post="1047228"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes I am... to top it all I've been sick in bed for the last two days... for once I have the time to stay online and also write fic, I'm sick
:angry2: 'cause I'm running late on SG... I'm better now and will spend my wonderfuly rainy afternoon inside typing away (that is if my muse goes along with it... ;) ) Hope that SD-1 will be up soon though again...

Oh BTW I wrote another NC-17 part of SG... :angelic:

Love, me

Oh I am glad you are going to update SG
I love that fic so much!!
I love anything you write, you are such a good writer!

stealthy said:
Oh I am glad you are going to update SG
I love that fic so much!!
I love anything you write, you are such a good writer!
[post="1049472"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

THanks a lot girl!!!! It's good to see at least a couple of my readers around... I miss you all terribly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

i've read this before now, but i juz hav to say, good lord! u r soooo good at this! thankx soooo much! that was great!
`luckylass

Back