Show off your rig!

Da Big E

Cadet
Ok, I got this idea from another forum. Basically, just take a photo of your computer (not just a screenshot of the desktop) and then post the specs. I'll go first.

Image:

I also have a graphics tablet, but it isn't connected up atm because I needed the desk space. Also, under the PC desk I have a scanner, a normal printer, a photo printer and a photocopier.

Specs:

Full:

Sorry, but you'll have to click here to see this as the character count exceeds 14257 with it pasted in.

Basic:

AMD Semeron Processor
3.5GB RAM
Ubuntu 8.10 OS
Can't remember rest xD

I'll post a pic of mine once I've cleared away the mass of beer and cola bottles and general junk which seems to accumulate........Maybe this will motivate me to do it this weekend....

Spec Highlights:
3.33ghz Core 2 duo chip
Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3L Motherboard
4GB (2x2GB DDR-2 Corsair RAM)
Gigabyte 512MB GDDR3 GeForce 9800GT Video Card
1x80GB HDD + 2x300GB HDD + 1TB External HDD - I have lots of movies and TV shows

DAV said:
I'll post a pic of mine once I've cleared away the mass of beer and cola bottles and general junk which seems to accumulate........Maybe this will motivate me to do it this weekend....

Spec Highlights:
3.33ghz Core 2 duo chip
Gigabyte 512MB GDDR3 GeForce 9800GT Video Card
1x80GB HDD + 2x300GB HDD + 1TB External HDD - I have lots of movies and TV shows

Cool. Pretty good specs there. I really want to upgrade my processor, but I'm worried of damaging it. I upgraded RAM from 512mb to 3.5GB but the processor is a little bit more risky lmao

http://i33.tinypic.com/24321rq.jpg there it is my crazy ass setup. 360 ps3 2 subwoofers. and u cant see it but off to the right of that is a 24 inch apple imac and around that entire room there are wireless bose deluxe speakers. I dont remember the exact price but it was about $9,000 for everything!

Thats why i can hear everything that moves when i play

I cant get a pic atm.
Room looks liek a dump :smiley:
But my specs are.

3.33ghz Core 2 duo chip
Gigabyte 512mb Dual core 8800gts
1 X 500gig Hard drive, and 1 X 80gig ( i use the 80 gig for my Xp install only, and drivers. ) 1 X 500gig External.
Dual boot Xp and Vista.

dsc00134yb2.jpg

Intel Core 2 Extreme QuadX9300 processor - 4GB of DDR3 RAM memory - NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GTX Graphics Card 1gig. The whole laptop screen is also Touch-Screen, meaning it's one huge tablet.

XATK said:
dsc00134yb2.jpg

Intel Core 2 Extreme QuadX9300 processor - 4GB of DDR3 RAM memory - NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GTX Graphics Card 1gig. The whole laptop screen is also Touch-Screen, meaning it's one huge tablet.

Is that a packet of bacon fries?!?;), lol any-way nice comp;)

Back