GFX Show Off!

This is a menu I created in Photoshop using a tutorial which I found on this net If you want to PSD file just PM Me

toudi9jpw49ncwerzq6d.png

This is just A logo which I created for my portfolio I used the feature of the blending option to create this I am please with this because am not really good at graphical design but am good at coding !! PHP !!

2wbwjp27vi2amep5jpua.png

Your last name is really Khalifa?! That's awesome. About the designs, I love the menu. It's extremely well done, good job. I might contact you soon about the PSD for that one since I'm in the middle of designing a website and that menu could fit in perfectly.

This is what happens when I get bored...

Banners I have made...
banner1.gif

bht2.gif

Templates...
ss_rbflower.gif

ss_afaces.gif

ss_hosting.gif

ss_itconsult.gif

Logo for a design site of mine...
top.gif

Thanks!!!

yeah. I have been doing html and php for years. I started with html when aol 3.0 was out... I was like 13. after a while, I started teaching myself javascript/ajax, and others.

I am coding a complete PTC site. With PTC Links, PTR Ads, Sign Ups, etc...

I have a bunch of sites that I have created from scratch too... Banner Hotel being one.

I am a member of banner hotel and I knew I recognized the font of the banner and how old are you now .. I know abit php, and know html and thats about it I want to learn AJAX but I have not time to.

I am 27.

Ajax is not all that hard. You can find examples on W3Schools, I used those to teach myself.

You can make a simple ajax with few lines...
Code:
<script>
function simple_ajax(){
document.getElementById('div1').innerHTML="hello world...";
}
</script>
<div id=div1><a href=# onclick="simple_ajax();">Click here...</a></div>

When the user clicks the "link", the link disappears and "hello world" appears.

junaid said:
This is just A logo which I created for my portfolio I used the feature of the blending option to create this I am please with this because am not really good at graphical design but am good at coding !! PHP !!

2wbwjp27vi2amep5jpua.png

i like the logo
haney said:

i think this look really nice" />

Back