Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Show time getting cut?

Discussion in 'Alias' started by Lilylane, Mar 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilylane

Lilylane Captain

I read at Alias Media that the show will be maybe losing at elast two minutes so taht there can be time for the war coverage news bits. i wonder what scenes will be cut?

2. kylo4

kylo4 Rocket Ranger

That's not that much time that's being cut out. It's only two minutes. Like, we don't need to miss something that's not that important in the episode.

3. ELVISfence

ELVISfence Captain

I don't want to lose any Alias time!! Those update should cut into advertising time!! :mad:

4. Sydney421

Sydney421 Rocket Ranger

I hate this stupid war, it ruins everything. Big deal if it's "only" two minutes. I wait in anticipation all week to watch ALIAS. Damn this war. :banghead:

5. Ilikesloane

Ilikesloane Rocket Ranger

only 2 min not that much

6. Existentialist

Existentialist Entertainment Moderator

Maybe they'll do it and cut out some commercial time. But come on, 2 minutes isn't really the end of the world.

7. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

It is for me!! Two minutes is a lot of time really, the theme song takes up 30 seconds, and they had to take that out the past couple episodes because they needed more time.

8. Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn_Lovah Vaughn's Chin Fondler

I will only be mad if they use that 2 minutes to cut out the S/V scene where Vaughn is shirtless in bed. And if they DO cut that out then I will be absolutly FURIOUS!!!! :cuss: :banghead: :mad: :madfire:

9. aliasjgfanaticmv

LMAO!! Maybe they all know you're going to start drooling bobo! LMAO!

10. Azalea

Azalea Azy in Wonderland

If you think about how much on Alias is crammed into each second, two minutes really is a lot. Think about it; the Syd/Vaughn kiss was less than two minutes, the Irina betrayal was less than two minutes, the scene with the earrings was less than two minutes....And even the little scenes, like the scene at the restaraunt and stuff like that, I wouldn't want to miss. Damn ABC! If they really do this, shame on them.

11. Vaughn_Lovah

your absolutly right Azalea

lol.....jo? mo?... ah

12. Alias*Kelli

Alias*Kelli Rocket Ranger

Maybe they'll just cut out the 'previously on Alias' I mean even if you did miss the last weeks show (which I hope if you were an Alias fan you wouldn't) it's not that hard to figure out what is going on. A lot of things can happen in 2 minutes!~

13. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

oy two minutes...alot could happen in two minutes on alias....well i guess the war is alot more important......yeah.....important than alias......uh yeah.....

14. aliasjgfanaticmv

Well, they don't do that very often, but I guess so.

15. Vaughn_Lovah

yea i will be ok if they cut out the song and the "previously on Alias" stuff but any more than that......... :cuss:

16. Bondgal2007

Bondgal2007 Rocket Ranger

That's not much! I mean it's only 2 minutes not like 5! If it was that ling I would die!

17. hmann

hmann Rocket Ranger

i cherish every moment of alias i have and it will be so saad to loose any amount of it

18. Vaughn_Lovah

Bond you have to realize that alot alot alot can happen in 2 minutes with Alias.

19. Existentialist

Existentialist Entertainment Moderator

Okay guys... I guess what I was trying to say is... people are dying in masses over on the other side of the world... I love Alias more than anything, don't get me wrong... but the war just a tad bit more important right now.

Of course, I will be upset if they cut the shirtless Vaughn scene. So they better not. :unsure:

20. aliasjgfanaticmv

Yes, and if it's something completely new about the war, something we haven't heard about, then I'm just fine with that. But if it's something they're repeating over again, like they are a lot of the time, then it's just pointless to cut time off of a show! Sorry, I don't mean to sound insensitive, I really do care about what's going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.