Show time getting cut?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read at Alias Media that the show will be maybe losing at elast two minutes so taht there can be time for the war coverage news bits. i wonder what scenes will be cut?

That's not that much time that's being cut out. It's only two minutes. Like, we don't need to miss something that's not that important in the episode.

I hate this stupid war, it ruins everything. Big deal if it's "only" two minutes. I wait in anticipation all week to watch ALIAS. Damn this war. :banghead:

It is for me!! Two minutes is a lot of time really, the theme song takes up 30 seconds, and they had to take that out the past couple episodes because they needed more time.

I will only be mad if they use that 2 minutes to cut out the S/V scene where Vaughn is shirtless in bed. And if they DO cut that out then I will be absolutly FURIOUS!!!! :cuss: :banghead: :angry: :madfire:

If you think about how much on Alias is crammed into each second, two minutes really is a lot. Think about it; the Syd/Vaughn kiss was less than two minutes, the Irina betrayal was less than two minutes, the scene with the earrings was less than two minutes....And even the little scenes, like the scene at the restaraunt and stuff like that, I wouldn't want to miss. Damn ABC! If they really do this, shame on them.

Maybe they'll just cut out the 'previously on Alias' I mean even if you did miss the last weeks show (which I hope if you were an Alias fan you wouldn't) it's not that hard to figure out what is going on. A lot of things can happen in 2 minutes!~

oy two minutes...alot could happen in two minutes on alias....well i guess the war is alot more important......yeah.....important than alias......uh yeah.....

Alias*Kelli said:
Maybe they'll just cut out the 'previously on Alias' I mean even if you did miss the last weeks show (which I hope if you were an Alias fan you wouldn't) it's not that hard to figure out what is going on. A lot of things can happen in 2 minutes!~
Well, they don't do that very often, but I guess so.

yea i will be ok if they cut out the song and the "previously on Alias" stuff but any more than that......... :cuss:

Okay guys... I guess what I was trying to say is... people are dying in masses over on the other side of the world... I love Alias more than anything, don't get me wrong... but the war just a tad bit more important right now.

Of course, I will be upset if they cut the shirtless Vaughn scene. So they better not. :thinking:

Yes, and if it's something completely new about the war, something we haven't heard about, then I'm just fine with that. But if it's something they're repeating over again, like they are a lot of the time, then it's just pointless to cut time off of a show! Sorry, I don't mean to sound insensitive, I really do care about what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back