Show time getting cut?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok to add onto my first post, i think that it said the producers can choose what they want cut....so you know this means whatever maybe its just opening scences from alst week or wahtever as otehrs have posted.... ALTHOUGH, as much as I love alias, seriously i think taht if something huge and NEW was to break into the war i am completly for it. anywho back on subject......i doubt that they would cut any Syd/ Vaugh snugglin' becasue they know thats a huge veiwer catcher so. hmmmmm maybe not. ;)

~I am Consistently Amazed by my outstanding wit~
GIJ

But it is never breaking up to the minute news. Its always "hey this is what happend last week and this is what happend yesterday that you already know about, but we are gonna tell you anyway."

Dont mean to offend anyone. ^_^

I agree, if they cut the two minutes to show someting new, and important involving the war. But to do it just to recap what they already recap all day than they shouldn't.

Well, if it does happen, at least we'll have a little something to look forward to this summer (assuming they rerun the full version).

and at least we actually get to see the ep, I mean, how many shows were actually pre-empted because of war coverage this past week?

Well, if it does happen, at least we'll have a little something to look forward to this summer (assuming they rerun the full version).

That's true, Charlie, I didn't think of that. (But I still hope they show it all on Sunday.)

That gives me an idea! I think for every episode that is re-run in the summer, they should add one random extra scene that was cut from the original. But they shouldn't tell us when it'll be, so we have to watch the whole ep to spot it. That would increase ratings in rerun season! :lol:

That gives me an idea! I think for every episode that is re-run in the summer, they should add one random extra scene that was cut from the original. But they shouldn't tell us when it'll be, so we have to watch the whole ep to spot it. That would increase ratings in rerun season!

That is a GREAT idea! But I think they might save the extra scenes for the season 2 DVD... but we can always hope!

Going back to this 2 and half minute thing... at least the Alias producers were told ahead of time, so that they can cut what they think is fitting. Maybe there'll be breaking news, maybe not. You can never tell, and since ABC is a huge news station, they always want to be prepared. Now imagine if they hadn't asked producers to do so, and they had to cut into Alias, and we missed an important scene...

Why does America need to know everything about the war? we hear about the war every frickin' 15 min! I think its good to be informed, but people could turn on the radio or watch cnn constantly if they had to have a minute by minute update! don't cut alias even for 2 min!

i know it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying cuz they have to do updates even during the frickin LAKERS game

I think they may cut the S/V moment because it would be the easiest to cut without affecting the story. Damn, damn, damn. We need all those S/V moment we can get. Once the "stress, tension" start, who know when we will have them again!

well i hope we're REEEEAAAALLLLLLYYYYYY lucky because i don't want ANY of the show cut out it's way tooo good. And if they cut out the syd/Vaughn part that would suck. I love seeing them together even when they're just standing together. OMG this war thing is so annoying, interrupting all the shows.. *sighs* and i agree, if people want updates they can turn on their radios. -_-

I hope so anyway. I mean, I can see where she's coming from, they just interrupt things to say, a few days ago or last week or something from some time ago that they are repeating, but sometimes people miss those updates and that's why the re air it. It DOES get annoying after a while though, I have to admit, seeing things over and over again. That's why I said earlier, I won't mind if it's breaking news, if it's something I've never heard before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back