Shows That You Miss

0k, the last show, about the boy bein' in a coma, is called "Odyssey" damn, i so loved that show!

so anyway, i'm still looking for the Canadian show... you had this one girl Amanda, she was quite rich and had long, brown hair, always dressed nicely, wearing a lot of hats (NO, i'm not talking about Blossom !!!!!!!) I think later on in the show her parents got devorced

so, this Amanda had a best friend, a girl called Buzzy... her parents were italian, she had 3 (if i remember correctly) older brothers ... her dad was a butcher... buzzy had shorter, darkbrown curly/wavey hair

pleeeeeeeeease, what's this show called???

^They cancelled that? wow that sucks. one fo the Shows I miss is Angel. but DB is doing a new show for fox so that makes me happy but I still miss Angel is should of gone another season or 2 like Buffy. :(

[quote name='Danté's Prayer' date='May 28 2005, 10:58 PM']0k, the last show, about the boy bein' in a coma, is called "Odyssey" damn, i so loved that show!

so anyway, i'm still looking for the Canadian show... you had this one girl Amanda, she was quite rich and had long, brown hair, always dressed nicely, wearing a lot of hats (NO, i'm not talking about Blossom !!!!!!!) I think later on in the show her parents got devorced

so, this Amanda had a best friend, a girl called Buzzy... her parents were italian, she had 3 (if i remember correctly) older brothers ... her dad was a butcher... buzzy had shorter, darkbrown curly/wavey hair
pleeeeeeeeease, what's this show called???
[post="1360078"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

ooh, I remember that!! Ready or not? right?

Vartanbabe said:
^They cancelled that? wow that sucks. one fo the Shows I miss is Angel. but DB is doing a new show for fox so that makes me happy but I still miss Angel is should of gone another season or 2 like Buffy. :(
[post="1364297"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
His new series is called Bones. But, if it makes you feel any better, the pilots that The WB had counted on to replace Angel didn't work out and they had a real problem filling the schedule the next season . . . but it was too late; they'd already canceled Angel. Shame on them, but they suffered for it. -_-

Back