Shrek 3

V

verdantheart

From Sci Fi Wire:

Shrek 3 Plot Revealed

DreamWorks Animation has announced that the third film in the popular computer-animated Shrek franchise will be titled Shrek the Third. The sequel has been scheduled for release on May 18, 2007.

[Putting plot teaser in spoiler tags in case you don't want to know anything about it--but then, why would you be reading this? :lol: Just in case, though!]
The upcoming film finds the green ogre Shrek (once again voiced by Mike Myers) and his love, Princess Fiona (Cameron Diaz), reluctantly reigning over the kingdom of Far, Far Away because the heir to the throne has gone missing. If they can find him and bring him back, they can return to their simple lives in the swamp. While Shrek, Donkey (Eddie Murphy) and Puss in Boots (Antonio Banderas) search for the heir, Fiona must hold off a coup d'etat by Prince Charming.

Justin Timberlake, who has been romantically linked to Diaz in real life, will join the voice cast for the third installment.

I loved the first and second movie, so I'll be sure to see this one. The plot sounds okay, and it should turn out fine, but I just hope they don't kill the movie :( I'm praying this is the last film, because anything after the third will probably suck; why can't people just count their blessings?

The plot sounds good though I'm more excited about the Puss in Boots movie they announced they'd do..

As much as I like the look of the plot, I just hope that it doesn't spoil the previous movies as so many sequels do :(

I loved the first one, and the second was was really good for it being a second, but I don't know about a third. It might just be too much, but you never know. It could be good :thinking:

~Andrea :angelic:

The second one was so so so much worse than the first.... let's just say... i hope they pay some of that money out to writers to make it funny again.

I wanted to see it, and I'm glad I did cause I like Shrek and his friends. :smiley: I like the characters. I want to know what happen to them.
The movie was good but not as excellent as the first and the second one were.
I still might buy the DVD when it comes out :P