Shrimp Clique

i was at this bistro thing today, and the guy who works there asked my parents, how old r ur children? and they said i was 13, hello, mom, dad, 14! (okay, well i didnt say that) well at least the guy who works there didnt assume i was 10 or something....

but, later on, i was sitting at a table with my younger sis, and this dude form my mom's work asked "what year r u in" and i said 9 , then he asked my sis, and asked "year 10?" but she's only in 6th grade (okay, thats an example of how shortness can be annoying)

i dont like wearing heels that much though, the way it shapes ur feet after a while kinda bugs me for some reason

yeah, my feet have gotten used to heels though. i don't really wear many flat shoes - that's why i don't wear tennis shoes very often. even my flip flops have lift! :D

wow! sounds annoying! i have been asked if i was 15, which i am! coz i am small my friend who is younger than me can get it easier than me! i always worry when they ask myagefor a 15 even though i am 15!then i go on a bus and the same friend gets on the bus as a child but i am asked my age when i ask for a child ticket! weird or what!

When i was in yr 10 (last year!) i was walking home with friend and two guys asked how old we both were.
She lied as she was only in yr 8 and she said she was in yr 10 but me being in yr 10, i didn't lie, and the boys believed her and not me! THEY THOUGHT I WAS IN YEAR 8 OR 7! i laughed so much tehy woundered what they had said! and i showed them ny books to prove it, and they wouldn't admitt they were wrong as the y accused that i had stolen them! ME STEAL! i WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!!
well never mind!

crazy spinster said:
five feet. got tons of heels though, so s'all good. ;)
How do you walk in them? Please help me, I can't even stand in them....But I CAN run in them, which is weird.

Yeah, there was this one time these guys asked me and my friend what grade we were in, my friend said 4th when we were really in 8th, and I said 8th grade. They believed my friend instead of me, and thought we were both in 4th grade.

I'm not really tall or really short... I kinda wanna be tall and I kinda wanna be short, I cant make up my mind! :rolleyes:

i like being small! more likely to be in a film with tom cruise if small! (though not fan of tom cruise but i want to be a MOVIE STAR!)

VaughnFan13 said:
that sort of stuff has happened to me...it's annoying when they think your friend is older than you, when it's vice-versa
i know what u mean! onli people who know me know that i am 14, when sum people seem to think im 10 or something, its even worse when ur 11 yr old sis is as tall as u and people think she is the older one

im in eigth grade and one parents or a student in my class asked another student in our class u look familiar do u have a sister in eigth grade (how mean yet funny cuz the parent didnt know)

Back