Shrimp Clique

THE YEAR 7's ARE TRYING TO KILL ME!!!!!!!
they are after me! they run into me in the halls and pretend i am not there! They think i am dirt to tread on! AND I AM IN YR 11! and i am not wearing uniform so i can't be mistaken as a YR7-10! BUT STILL THEY SQUASH ME!!!!!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
LOL, I feel sorry for you. I'm in ninth grade and this sophmore comes up to me and says, hey kid, the elementry school is over there!!
that's nice of them to say :rolleyes: im in ninth grade too and walking around i see some yr7 and 8's who are shroter than, but more often then not, they're taller than me

Lol! My sister pretends she's 11...lol! She's 16! Hehe. My mom is like, 4'11 and 3/4. Crazy! And my sister is shorter so they are both considered midgets. I didn't stop growing though so that's good!

LOL but you are still pretty short Justina... but I think you will grow at least a little taller! :rolleyes: :D :P

:eek:fftopic: Justina I saw Shelley yesterday and she is still really short!

I might be the shortest of all you ppl! I'm 13 and I'm 4'9!! But I like being short!! I have saved my self so much money!!! My neighbor is 9 and she is taller than me!!!
:D :P :cool:

murkywater said:
ok fine. y is go syd on probaation. well what he said here was kinda mean... :(
that isnt why i am on probation (dont ask long story) but it is a long joke between viki and me of me making fun of her (see my tall people clique called shaq/yao ming clique)

Back