SIBLINGS!

Sark and Syd will never be siblings. They do that, I'm gonna go and kill JJ. Or at least seriously injure him. For real.
<sets up camp in Egypt>

I could see them being siblings. It'd be weird, but with her family you never know. But possibly since most of us might/are expecting this it could possibly not happen. But I'll take them being siblings over them being together any day. (Go Syd/Vaughn!)

One can intepret the things that the characters say differently but there's just too much evidence to back up Sydney and Sark's are full siblings!
1. the age (CALCULATE THIS: Syd was recruited at 19, worked for 7 yrs at SD-6 and a double agent for almost 2 yrs now. would probably be turning 28. David Anders just turned 22 and so could Sark. So subtracting Sark's age from Sydney's we get 6. Which is Sydney's age when Irina "died". Therefore, it's not impossible that she was pregnant.
2. Sark is not English, definitely! Becoz he said he was SENT to England to study. His youth could also be connected to Project Christmas (which Irina was stole from CIA thorugh spying Jack) in which while still in their childhood, exceptional children are being trained for the job. I mean, how else did Irina recruit and trained Sark?
3. As was ultimately revealed, Sark's loyalty is to Irina, not to Khasinau or even Sloane. Could it be becoz of a certain bond between them. (Not saying that Sark knows that he is her son.)
4.some say that Sark doesn't look like either Jack or Irina, I disagree. Look at Jack and Sark carefully and pay close notice of cheekbones and chin.
5. Anybody notice that Jack and Sark share the habit of making sarcastic or blunt remarks.

if sark and syd were really related, then alias would really start to be kinda like a soap, andi dont want that happening. but of course it would be really interesting to see wat wouldhappen.

oh come on it would just put another little twist to the story hey it's better than them being boyfriend and girlfriend no offense to people who would like that.s/v rock.so i'm going with Syd and Sark being siblings

I'm going with them being siblings. I don't think that would be gross, if they got together, then that would be ewwwww :o_O:

Vicky :smiley:

I think it is a possibility that they are bro and sis, maybe Irina was newly pregnant w/ him when she "died". I seriously seriously doubt that Sloane is Sark's dad. Sloane just loves Emily WAY too much. then again, things often change in this show! :blink:

I totally think they could be sibblings, the ages work out really well. I figure Irina was pregnant with Sark when she first left Jack, and then she sent him to school in England (Sark told Christian Slater's character this). What would be so sick about Sark and Syd being siblings or half-siblings? Its not like they're together or anything.

Ewwwww, that would be gross. Sark has a thing for Sydney - I love the way he talks to her. It would totaly changes the dynamics of their relationship - no they way too much chemistry together to end up being brother and sister.

Spu...why are you digging up all of these old threads? You are causing mod overtime!
hee hee sorry mod team :smiley: i was bored and went through all of this section trust me to cause chaos :rolleyes:
but come on siblings thats so twisted after Sark's comments!

Back