Sick of studying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argh! MIDTERMS ARE COMING UP!!! They start on Wednesday for me. And today, my math teacher gave us all mini-heart attacks by saying, "Okay, we're collecting the [math] books today..." and we were all like, shocked and stunned, as he hadnt mentioned anything about it. And we were all like, we need to study! and then he's like "wait...wait...we're collecting them today or you can turn them in on the day of the final." and i was ready to kill him! damn teacher! he scared us! And my French teacher's collecting books early! Grrr...

And I hate the fact that if we forget to bring in our textbooks, we get a zero on the final...

And when we leave on Friday, the people are going to open up all the lockers and take everything out! So we all have to empty them out....

School starts again for me in a day or two *i haven't actually found out the specifics for it yet :lol: * but I'm pretty sure I'll be sick of studying quite soon.

Two exams down, one to go...

I should be studying for my Science exam right now, but I don't feel it. It's so boring. :asleep: But still, it's my last exam, and then I have four free days until next semester. :woot: I'm going to spend them memorizing a play for KotB that I'm going to miss part of the first day of next semester for. -_- But at least it'll be fun. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back