Sick of studying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanel

Cadet
omg im so sick of studying! arrgggg!!! im memorizing my french right now.. ahowle page of it .its nuts. but. im fulled by gobstoppers and pure adrenhaline. anyone else studying.. (mines for midterms...)

I have a Math exam tomorrow, a History exam on Tuesday, and a Science exam on Thursday. :o_O: :o_O: I'll be studying so much the next few days, not including the studying I've already done (which actually isn't much) :Paranoid: Math will be the easiest one, though.

Yuck, does anyone want to copy 5 Marketing chapters worth of PowerPoint notes for me? Then, maybe do my Biology lab exercises/write-up? Oh! Almost forgot the Taxes chapter from my financial planning class? :angry: I hate school!

Awww, must be nice Chloe! :jealousy: Too bad all the stuff I have to do is just regular classwork :( At least I am able to keep popping in here for a few moments break...

i'm supposed to be studying for my midterms, but i'm not...I mean, i've already had 3 of them, and it isnt even midterms week! I have 3 finals left to study for, french, biology, and math. We're not having finals in english and in pe, its optional. Biology's the only one that i really need to study for.

i had midterms last week. jeezus they suck!!! i have lots of tests every week anyways so i'm studying like 24/7, i even dream about studying and tests. i cannot wait until summer.
this is an excellent topic chanel!!

i should add, that on thursday night last week, wehn i was done with all my tests i came home and fell right to sleep. i slept for 18 hours.

major relief to be done with all those tests.

I shoooould be studying. :mellow: or at least doing projects. I have 3 big ones due soon and i'm well.. very far behind. :Paranoid: I think I'll go now.. maybe do my homework. yea. ok, cya. :mellow:

:bye:

I did my Math exam today. I was one of two people that left at 10:30 (you either leave at 10:30 or 11:00, so that you don't disturb anybody, not before or in between). I think I did OK. ^_^

hmm... I should be writing my 5 page history paper rough draft, because it's due tomorrow and all I have are a few notes and I still have about 50 pages to read from this book before I can start, but instead I am here! And then I have to do all the work that I missed when I was on my ski trip... UGH! I'll be up all night!

Alias_Girl_624 said:
urgh. i haven't started studying tonight and im already sick of it! lol
oh yea that one is also bothering me lol....i cant put myself to study in the first place for a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back