Politics Sick people..

Yashiza

Cadet
Okey, my english is so bad that i don't even know what is pedofiili in english, but let's try to make topic about 'Sick People'..

I saw one document about.. human.. who killed 100 child.. and raped them.. Every day, he raped boy and then killed.. and.. how i can say it in english.. then when have killed the boys he throw them to somekind toxic and then you haven't even body.. nice.. It was so sad document, and horrible!!

Then he writed letter to police and said that 'I have killed 100 child, because nobody cares about them.. etc.'.. is he sick, or what..? Why, he wanted to kill 100 child..? Because, some child escaped from his home, and said to police.. but they haven't any proofs....

sick..? or just humans..?

Somebody says, that gays are sick people, because they can't love right.. how you can say what love is right and what is wrong..

humans.. are we sick..? really. We want to kill animals, because we want meat, clothes, etc... okey, i understand we need meat, but clothes, shoes, etc.?

(this is very.. weird topic..)

Is human sick?

Is gay sick?

Is anybody sick?

My english.. *hrr*

In the end, how we can say that gay is sick? How we can say that anybody is sick..?

what defines a person as sick? is it straying from the norm that makes you sick? because, if so, what is normal? i was just thinking about this this weekend too weirdly enough...i was thinking about depression (cuz i saw this article about it with the symptoms in it, and i realized i have a lot of them, but i doubt i'm depressed), and i was thinking about how depressed people were classified as sick, and why were they, and etc...etc

anyways, gays arent sick, they're just a little different...i wish people i know would accept that

This killer/rapist cannot be classified amongst all "humans" or categorized with them. He is obviously mentally ill, if you choose to put it that way.

Secondly, humans aren't sick for eating animals. We've eaten meat for centuries and though some choose not to eat meat, that's fine, it's their decision. But those of us who are omnivores, nothing is wrong with that.
Clothes...I agree there. I am not one to ever wear fur or animal leather boots, but I don't think "sick" is the right word for the categorization.

As for people being gay, though I don't believe in it, I would never classify someone as sick for it. People cannot help who they love. But sick? That's just a derogatory term to use to describe any person.

correct me if i'm wrong but i think the spelling is paedophile :smiley:

about the cold-blooded murder of young boys and the subsequent rape of their corpses,that is sick.thatguy is not human.heck,even animals don't do that!!i don't know what to classify him as.he's...'undescribable'.

huh??non-vegetarians are sick??for what??eating anials (meat) and making use ofwhatever we can use/salvage (skins,etc)?? :blink:

gays are sick??now you are totally waaaaaay out of line.gays are not sick,they just can't help the way they are.sure, they are different from the majority of us butdoesn't not justify this negative sentiment towards them.why do you have this negative prespective about them??because they don't conform to the norms of society and see 'wierd' and 'abnormal' to you??well...they think the majority of us who are different from them wierd too.

vin0212 said:
correct me if i'm wrong but i think the spelling is paedophile :smiley:

about the cold-blooded murder of young boys and the subsequent rape of their corpses,that is sick.thatguy is not human.heck,even animals don't do that!!i don't know what to classify him as.he's...'undescribable'.

huh??non-vegetarians are sick??for what??eating anials (meat) and making use ofwhatever we can use/salvage (skins,etc)?? :blink:

gays are sick??now you are totally waaaaaay out of line.gays are not sick,they just can't help the way they are.sure, they are different from the majority of us butdoesn't not justify this negative sentiment towards them.why do you have this negative prespective about them??because they don't conform to the norms of society and see 'wierd' and 'abnormal' to you??well...they think the majority of us who are different from them wierd too.
I don't think he or she was calling gays sick, he/she was just saying do you agree with the people who do.

but anyways, that is worong. That is the way they are, i ishpeople would just understand that gays are different than us, but we're all equal. People are very naroow-minded when they make fun of gays.

i think people who rape.... who kill (for pleasure).... who abuse.... are sick.

but saying gay people are sick is just WRONG!

KikiCourt said:
nance said:
Don't worry Yashiza... we're not mad at you :lol: we're just answering your question as to what is considered "sick" ;)
yeah :smiley:
Yeah, i know. But i'm 8th grade, and my class are... homofobic? Everybody says, that gays are sick, etc.

My friend:"Gays are so sick, and they aren't humans.."
Yashiza:"*joking* I'm gay.."
My friend:"REALLY!?? You are sick.. really sick.. you can't make joke about this.. GAYS ARE REALLY SICK!"

._. Ilja[my 'friend'] is horrible. I'm... "Fan of gays", and i say alltime "I'm gay.." Finally Ilja asked from me:"Are you really gay..? I can't be you friend if you are gay.. gays are so sick.." What mater if i'm gay?!! Just really f***ing.. annoing..

Jea, he is really sick[person, who raped 100 boys..]. Really. Rape, murder, and in 100 days.. and then writed letter to reporter..

..but why? Why they are sick..? Why they want to make people sad? But you know.. Nobody, NOBODY, saied in Pakistan, that children are missing.. nobody.. when reporter readed the letter, then they said:"OOH!! Really, my child is missing.."

Bad english..

lol we don't care about your english haha

yea, the people at my school are like that too... :thinking:

me: there is nothing wrong with being gay! :angry:
them: there is everything wrong with being gay!!
me: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Betha Bristow said:
lol we don't care about your english haha

yea, the people at my school are like that too... :thinking:

me: there is nothing wrong with being gay! :angry:
them: there is everything wrong with being gay!!
me: :angry: :angry: :angry:
it's exactly the same way at my school

sick as in mentally unstable?

Are humans sick? not all, but we're alll weird on some level

Are gay people sick? they're not mentally unstable, but on the mental level, there is something there that causes this condition

Is anybody sick? as I said in the first question, to some extent

Back