Politics Sick people..

Moriel said:
Betha Bristow said:
lol we don't care about your english haha

yea, the people at my school are like that too... :thinking:

me: there is nothing wrong with being gay! :angry:
them: there is everything wrong with being gay!!
me:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
it's exactly the same way at my school
mine as well. the teachers at my school are very homophobic as well. i hate them so much for it. it makes me angry, because i know have a lot of homosexual freinds who attend my school, and to think how they must feel when all the teachers are saying it is wrong and sick ... :eek:

There are people at my school who are gay and are made fun of for it. Not to their face(unless the person doing it is horribly cruel), but behind their backs. I've never heard the teachers say anything about it before.(not saying that they haven't, I just haven't heard them.) I think its so unfair the way that people judge people like that. But who am I to talk? I am judgemental. As is everyone else. I try not to be but I still am. And I think it is absolutely repulsive and disgusting beyond words that someone would kill and rape 100 children let alone one. There are no words to describe my disgust of this.

I think paedophiles and rapists are sick, no question. But gays? Absolutely not.

TephieD said:
My thoughts exactly smegs! :smiley: Only I said in in quite a few more words. :smiley:
:lol: I read your post Tephie, and I agree, just me being too lazy to type more. Well, that and if I start I won't stop.

the_alliance said:
sick as in mentally unstable?

Are humans sick? not all, but we're alll weird on some level

Are gay people sick? they're not mentally unstable, but on the mental level, there is something there that causes this condition

Is anybody sick? as I said in the first question, to some extent
WEll i just have to say i disagree with you. I know someone who is gay, and they are mentally stable. I also don't think its a condition, its just that they're born different.

it's just how they feel for christ's sake. if that's what makes them happy. i mean Socrates was homosexual, and some people even figured Shakespeare to be homosexual (not exactly proven). <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>leave the gay people alone!</span> in my opinion, i think that they are more sensible anyway. because sometimes straight people can be so shortsighted and unopen to the things around them.

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
it's just how they feel for christ's sake. if that's what makes them happy. i mean Socrates was homosexual, and some people even figured Shakespeare to be homosexual (not exactly proven). <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>leave the gay people alone!</span> in my opinion, i think that they are more sensible anyway. because sometimes straight people can be so shortsighted and unopen to the things around them.
yes. the shortsighted part is right. :angry:

the man was very sick..... anyone who would do that is sick.... I think people that are classified as "sick" are the only people who kill, rape, kidnapp, etc. These people are mentally "sick"....

ALIAS_RULES said:
the_alliance said:
sick as in mentally unstable?

Are humans sick? not all, but we're alll weird on some level

Are gay people sick? they're not mentally unstable, but on the mental level, there is something there that causes this condition

Is anybody sick? as I said in the first question, to some extent
WEll i just have to say i disagree with you. I know someone who is gay, and they are mentally stable. I also don't think its a condition, its just that they're born different.
i said that gay people are not mentally unstable, hich means that they are mentally stable (which means that you agree with me)

as for the other portion of your argument, i dont think that people are born as a homosexual. i think that their environment affects them (it's NOT genetic or a matter of choice)

My best friend is gay, I'm bi. Does anyone really care? People at school... they're rediculous. I know people who won't even talk to me because they "heard". I didn't even tell them, and they just blindly trust what other people say. (Granted, it's true, but that's not the point.) Yeah. That is all.

rockisdead said:
My best friend is gay, I'm bi. Does anyone really care? People at school... they're rediculous. I know people who won't even talk to me because they "heard". I didn't even tell them, and they just blindly trust what other people say. (Granted, it's true, but that's not the point.) Yeah. That is all.
i think that that is very sad that ppl are so close minded. i participated in the Day of Silence earlier this year and it's amazing what homosexuals go thru every single day. i blurted two words during that time....it's harder than it looks

btvaughn said:
Secondly, humans aren't sick for eating animals. We've eaten meat for centuries and though some choose not to eat meat, that's fine, it's their decision. But those of us who are omnivores, nothing is wrong with that.
Clothes...I agree there. I am not one to ever wear fur or animal leather boots, but I don't think "sick" is the right word for the categorization.
So you'd rather just take the meat of the animal and let the rest be wasted?

As my gay friend Richie would say "Homophobia is so gay." I think it's pretty unfortunate that some people feel that homosexuality is a sickness. Love is an emotion not a gender. I have two friends who are completely homophobic. They get freaked out when they see two guys or girls holding hands. I don't understand why they always have to think about the sexual aspect. I mean, personally I see it as sign of their affection which I feel is a great thing. I'm happy to see that two people genuinely care about each other. That's how I see it, two people displaying their love. What they do in their bedroom is none of our business and this goes for any couple. Therefore, I do not see homosexuality as a sickness.

wow this just turned to a gay thread as in talking about gays.
People who murder, rape, kidnapp etc... Yeah they are SICK!!! But has anyone of you guys ever thought what these peoples lives are like? What makes them do the things they do, have they been abused, suffer from mental illnesses? I totally think they are the worst people ever!! But i always wondered what drives these people to make the horrible decisions they make.
As for gays, I dont mind it as long as i dont have anything to do with it, my religion is against it (i m catholic) but again i cant judge them.

Back