sig and avatar queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brittany-you are so ausome! I got my sig back and I saved it this time! So hopefully if something happens again I can just bring it back! Thanks again!

ur too sweet! :P and ur new sig looks kool! ;) i think i saw someone say that it needs to be shorter though since tommy changed the sig rules. ;) (y) though.

Brittany said:
Alias Elle said:
IluvVaughn13 said:
your the best
yeah, I'm afraid if you don't cut it down, GO Syd is gonna come after you with a bunch of ninjas... :ninja: :ninja:

~Me :angel2:
:lol: lol. he's just trying to help....elle i didn't make you an av did i?
ah, I'm alright. Trust me, you've got enough on your plate without having to put up with me. I don't think you did, and if you did, I never knew about it. But please don't make one b/c you sound really busy and you're being really nice putting all the sigs back up. So I am just fine.

~Me :angel2:

ok, i'm fine though. I was just askin to see if I needed to repost that too.....I can't even keep track of them and didn't know if I'd forgotten about yours too. lol.

I have just got to say brittany! You are an true artist when it comes to this stuff! i have been seeing your arts around and I must appluade :smiley:

I know you guys just want to show your appreciation to Brittany, but we haven't allowed threads like this before so I'm going to close this one :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back