siG thReaD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i didnt know where else to put this request but could someone please help me fade the two pictures in this one pic? i tried to do it with image ready and photoshop but my comp is screwed up.

newpic.jpg

also, could someone animate these for me?

newsig1.jpg

newsig2.jpg

Thanks in advance!

hi i was just wondering if someone could make me a syd/vaughn sig(season three) animated with pics from syd's funeral and the lyrics to i miss you by blink 182. thanx a lot!

i just noticed ur post in the old sig thread nicole - i could make it for you if you like. i love doing s/v sigs!! ;) :smiley:
give me a couple of days cos i have family staying til tuesday!!!! :smiley: :smiley:

jems said:
i just noticed ur post in the old sig thread nicole - i could make it for you if you like. i love doing s/v sigs!! ;) :smiley:
give me a couple of days cos i have family staying til tuesday!!!! :smiley: :smiley:
k thanx a bunch! i really appreciate it! lol yeah i posted again in this forum because the other one was closed so i had to post again lol thanx a bunch

Mercedes said:
will somebody make me a sig? an s/v one with my name on it maybe?

thanks!
~Mercedes~
i can make one for you if you like. :smiley:
do you want a bigger still sig or a smaller animated one?
and - any preference as to the pictures or quotes you would like?

animated sig for ethan

what do you mean about the two pics? do you want them overlayed or blended to gether??

blended together. see how there not masked or anything? think of it as your masking those two images, but i just stopped before that last step of actually masking them lol. i think u know wat i mean?

I'd be forever grateful to anyone who would be willing to make me my very own little banner. I'd make one myself, but I am totally talentless, and so many of you are just extremely good at this!
I'd really like an animated one with the good guys (Vaughn and Jack), the bad guys (Sark and Sloane), Syd and some type of wording like 'The men in Sydney's life for better....or for worse' or whatever you'd like that's along those lines. Like I said, I'm not creative so feel free to polish this up!
Is this too complicated? I have no clue as to what goes into making one of these. So just let me know if you're interested.
Thanks!

jems said:
Mercedes said:
will somebody make me a sig? an s/v one with my name on it maybe?

thanks!
~Mercedes~
i can make one for you if you like. :smiley:
do you want a bigger still sig or a smaller animated one?
and - any preference as to the pictures or quotes you would like?
hmmm well how about 90X400 still sig just with lots of s/v pictures and "Mercedes" it doesn't matter what else is on there, i've seen some of you're art before, you are really good :D

thanks.

Hmmm...I'm thinking it's time for a new sig. Would anyone be interested in making me a Sarkney one? :lol: S/V is losing it's luster on me for some reason... Sorry Jems!

Maybe it can be this picture with text saying 'The dark side never looked so good..." then a shot of Syd and text saying Suzi? I don't know, just idea :thinking: Leaving it up to the experts! Be creative and go with what you feel looks best, I'm flexible! :D Thanks so much!

Here's at least one picture I'd like to have in it:
http://www.alias-media.com/modules.php?nam...lbum=27&pos=178

Jems, if you haven't made my sig yet, i decided for now i'd use my sig from another alias board. i'd still love to see it though, i'll probably use it instead of this one. :smiley: thank you.

Mercedes said:
Jems, if you haven't made my sig yet, i decided for now i'd use my sig from another alias board. i'd still love to see it though, i'll probably use it instead of this one. :smiley: thank you.
i thought u were leaving... :confused:

miss_nancee said:
Mercedes said:
i thought u were leaving... :confused:
What? I just joined! I'm new here. What's up? I'm Mercedes, and you are... miss nancee? hello! :hi:

hotpot said:
Hmmm...I'm thinking it's time for a new sig. Would anyone be interested in making me a Sarkney one? :lol: S/V is losing it's luster on me for some reason... Sorry Jems!

Maybe it can be this picture with text saying 'The dark side never looked so good..." then a shot of Syd and text saying Suzi? I don't know, just idea :thinking: Leaving it up to the experts! Be creative and go with what you feel looks best, I'm flexible! :D Thanks so much!

Here's at least one picture I'd like to have in it:
http://www.alias-media.com/modules.php?nam...lbum=27&pos=178
I got it!!!! :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back