siG thReaD

Status
Not open for further replies.
could someone puh-lease make me an animated sarkney sig?
i'll attatch the pics to my posts. i want them to go on in pairs.
have the first pair with the words "you and i both know"

alias1164 said:
Yup, saw it Rae, ok..lets see if this is too big...
:jawdrop: :jump: :woot: :woot: :jump: Oh, thank you sooooooo much Karen!!!!!! <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>I LOVE IT!!</span> :D U don't have to change a ting! :D It's is sooo awsome! :cool: Just what I wanted! thank you again and again! You rock! :woot:

Rae :angelic:

P.S. You think you could make me an Av to match it?? * looks hopeful* :blush:

Vartan-Lova, I am still on your sig I just forgot about it... it is 22:30ish here. I am going to bed but I will do it in the morning.

And for the record bigger pictures are better they shrink better than small ones enlarge... but I don't need anymore.

I can only do the frames though, I lost my animation software in a reboot situation but I will send them to someone.

ehgripo said:
Vartan-Lova, I am still on your sig I just forgot about it... it is 22:30ish here. I am going to bed but I will do it in the morning.

And for the record bigger pictures are better they shrink better than small ones enlarge... but I don't need anymore.

I can only do the frames though, I lost my animation software in a reboot situation but I will send them to someone.
ok thank you so much!!! take your time.

acting_chica said:
could someone puh-lease make me an animated sarkney sig?
i'll attatch the pics to my posts. i want them to go on in pairs.
have the first pair with the words "you and i both know"
i can do yours since no one has taken it yet. :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back