siG thReaD

Status
Not open for further replies.
so good to see lots of sig makers!! :smiley:

i felt bad 'retiring' :blush: :P but we always seem to pass on the torch!!! all looking good guys n gals!!! (y)

I made this one today... Very simple; I wasn't trying very hard... Heard the song and had to use the lyrics...

vartan-lova said:
ehgripo said:
Vartan-Lova, I am still on your sig I just forgot about it... it is 22:30ish here. I am going to bed but I will do it in the morning.

And for the record bigger pictures are better they shrink better than small ones enlarge... but I don't need anymore.

I can only do the frames though, I lost my animation software in a reboot situation but I will send them to someone.
ok thank you so much!!! take your time.
I'm still on it but I forgot again, will have it done by tommorrow thought (my b-day, so I get a day off of revision)

EvilDictatorOfTheWorld said:
for Sabs...
lol - i am in love with the guy but had to laugh!! only one girl round here that could be for right!!! :lol: :rolleyes:

oooh thats so pretty Karen Rae will love it.can someone please make me an animated sig I know I'm annoying

Slide 1:

this picture

Pic 1

saying she's a girl with a past that could affect her future with the man

Slide 2:

this picture of Eric:

Weiss

saying that she is falling for who has no idea who she really is

Slide 3:

these pictures Claire Forlani and Sark

Sark

Pic 2

saying She is NSA and he's Covenant but what do they have in common a girl that fights for good and a man that is evil. they are Brother and Sister but he doesn't know it but she does

Slide 4:

these pictures of the three of them her in the middle,Sark on the left and Eric on the right.

Pic 3

Sark

Weiss

saying Three people and their lives are tangled together in different ways hmm whats gonna happen and also somewhere on it saying somewhere Alias_World's RPG join today or miss out

thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back