siG thReaD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same thing as the av. Right click on your posted and sig and go to properties. Copy the URL. Then go to your sig settings. Click IMG and paste the URL :smiley:

okay... ur welcome vaughnschick im so glad u like it... timmy... i really wan to see that.. she looks so pretty...
christy... ill try and make it tonite.. right now.. if i cant ill finish it 2morrow night...ill pm u when it up too.

can someone make me a new sig, one that has this:

this picture

garner04.jpg

and says:

Mother, Spy, Bride-To-Be then slide changes to this pic:

garner01.jpg

and says: sydney bristow

next slide:

fs.lopez.jennifer.jpg

Set on revenge

next slide:

Madilin Rodriguiez

next slide: it happens on ALIAS RPG Join today!

could someone make me an S/V sig please (maybe w/ an av to go w/ it?)? i would love pics of any cute s/v scenes... i'm not picky... i really want a sig and i don't know how to make one. if someone would be willing to do this for me please PM me and we could get into the specifics! Thanks!!!!!!
~Heather

Can someone please help me. I have no clue how the sigs work and how you make them. Can somebody please make me a Friends sig.
I would love a group shot with "Gone but never forgotten" on it.
On other slides i would like nice Rachel and Joey shots like them hugging and kissing. I'd like things like "I love you" and "They'll always be in each others hearts".
On the last slide another group shot with "Thank you for the laughs"
If someone could do this it would be much appreciated. If i need to put the pics up could someone let me know. I've never had a sig before and really want ne.

litlle_miss_vaughn said:
Can someone please help me. I have no clue how the sigs work and how you make them. Can somebody please make me a Friends sig.
I would love a group shot with "Gone but never forgotten" on it.
On other slides i would like nice Rachel and Joey shots like them hugging and kissing. I'd like things like "I love you" and "They'll always be in each others hearts".
On the last slide another group shot with "Thank you for the laughs"
If someone could do this it would be much appreciated. If i need to put the pics up could someone let me know. I've never had a sig before and really want ne.
ok emma - i feel bad saying no - but this is just cos its friends guys - i am still in alias retirement - but how can i say no to this - its been my fave shpow for like EVER!!! so emma - i am gonna do ur sig RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! (should be doing site stuff for content but *shrugs* :smiley:

ok ETA:

i've done it - pics are my own screen caps and from sarahs flinging flanging friends site

and thats me retired again!! :P :P :P :P

ok yall im really new at this and i was just wonderin, if any of yall nice people dont mind, if someone could make me a sig ? i really dont care whats on it, be creative!! something s/v ish though, pretty please? and o animated too, and with that quote in s3 where vaughn says, "Im not gonna lose you twice," i think you no what i meen!!

THANKS A BUNCHES!!
<o> Eloise
:redhair:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back