siG thReaD

Status
Not open for further replies.
can sum1 please make me a syd/avril lavigne signature? a few frames avril and a few frames syd with their names on them?

and on one of the avril frames, could the text be "Try To Shut Me Up Tour: May 13 '03 NYC", and maybe some pics from the tour?

also, my member title somewhere?

it would be greatly appreciated. Thanx in advance!

AliasEncyclopedia said:
can sum1 please make me a syd/avril lavigne signature? a few frames avril and a few frames syd with their names on them?

and on one of the avril frames, could the text be "Try To Shut Me Up Tour: May 13 '03 NYC", and maybe some pics from the tour?

also, my member title somewhere?

it would be greatly appreciated. Thanx in advance!
i could try AliasEncyclopedia

a couple of sigs I made for <span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Support Alias</span>...anyone can use it. Of course, it would be nice if you guys can join too. :smiley: Here's a link: Support Alias

supportalias-VARK.jpg

MV_gun.jpg

animated ones...

GIF-full-cast.gif

GIF-two_guys.gif

:smiley: Kat :smiley:

Oops! Sorry about that. :blush: Okay, here's the link to the Support Alias forum.

Support Alias forum

Just register the way you did when you first joined here. Once you're registered, go to the Main Board and look for the Member List thread. You can ask for a number there. :smiley: I hope it works this time.

Kat

aliaschick820 said:
Hi could someone make me a sig with:

First slide: Syd and Nadia saying "Don't mess with the Derevko sisters."

Second slide: Sark/Sydney saying "What is comes down to is faith."

thanks so much.
christys sig

i didnt make this sig, i found it ages and ages ago on the net, but i love it :smiley:
but yer, if any1 finds the site to where its from, can u tell me? i need to credit it, coz it ain't mine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back