Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've asked like 2 people for this, and they both seem to have disappeared. If someone could PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this for me that would be so great!

1st slide:
thumb_TbT.jpg

That says: Despite my limited

2nd slide: This pic with This pic
That says: abilities as a father

3rd slide:
thumb_deaddrop.jpg

That says: I love her

4th slide:
thumb_blowback2.jpg
with
thumb_dinner1.jpg

That says: more than I could ever say

5th slide:
thumb_breakingpoint.jpg

That says: Daddy's Little Girl

If you could please make the words fancy, like script letters, but still readable and if it could be about the size of the banner I have now, that would be great. Thank you so much!
Lucy ;)

and aliasfanatic24, heres your sig. please pm me if you have any changes.
(i replaced one of the pics you gave me, because i found a higher quality one. but its not the same expression, so tell me if youd like the original)

**syd**

glad you like it. im in a sig mood! i think ill just make some for other ppl. lol, i know i said i wouldnt use the one ive got now.....i lied :smiley:

if anybody else wants a new sig, i love to make them, so just pm me

Okay this is my first one. I used Weiss cause I almost never see him used. Tell me what you think. I can't animate it I wish I could so for right now this is all I've got.

Cna someone make me a sig? I don't really care what pictures you use, but they have to be of Sydney....I"m letting your creative juices flow. I would like to use a kick butt quote of syd if possible. YOu can pick though! Thanks!

a kick butt quote?

hmm.......

"your needs dont concern me"
"it was an assignment, not an agreement. the way a janitor doesnt agree to clean a toilet"
"you took away my choices"
"one thing ive learned in this job: theres no drug like adrenaline"
"i would have waited. and now i realize what a waste of time that would have been"
"youre just a dog, looking for a new master"

any of these? im not really sure what you want. syd in disguises, at work, ship, etc.

1<3 Julian, I liek the quote," One thing I've learned in this job: There's no drug like adrenaline" I remember absolutley loving that quote and the way she said it!

Probably with that quote syd on missions! Thanks so much I really really appreciate it!

Hey, i dont see the point why people, mods, no offensive, but why do you keep opening up new threads when the "old" ones are okay as they are??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back