Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
freaky said:
hey could u plez do me 1??????? :rolleyes:
could u put all those 2gether and write "true love lasts forever"?
I know its not original but i like it so...
plez?thank u very much!
[post="1071106"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

here you go. hope you like it! please pm me with any changes.

could somebody PLS make me a new sig with these words:

Show me your love,
In ways I could only dream.

Wake me I must be dreaming,
This is a fairytale.

and these pictures:

in bed

kiss

fairytale picture

and anything that will make it reeeeeeeely sweet please and ill love you forever. hope that the hyperlinks work im not sure cos its alias-media.
xxxxxxx helen xxxxxxx

Do you think I could have another one for my web site with the same sentence please You can do all you want, and chose all the pictures :Please:
I know it's a lot to ask but I just love my new sig

ok ashqua i made two you can take them both or the one you like best but they're both S/V so hope ya like em! if you need anymore just pm me

i_love_you_mv said:
could somebody PLS make me a new sig with these words:

Show me your love,
In ways I could only dream.

Wake me I must be dreaming,
This is a fairytale.

and anything that will make it reeeeeeeely sweet please and ill love you forever. hope that the hyperlinks work im not sure cos its alias-media.
xxxxxxx helen xxxxxxx
[post="1071400"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

here you go. hope you like it! please PM me with any changes.

**syd**

Could someone please make me a sig with a pic of Syd's "funeral" and various S/V moments with the words, "Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while." So if anyone has the time I would be so so so grateful. I am in awe of all you creative folks.

Can someone please make me a sig with Britney Spears saying..Do you dare? (with promotional pictures from her new perfume/beauty products range-CURIOUS)

Thanks!

-eD

ms.katejones said:
Could someone please make me a sig with a pic of Syd's "funeral" and various S/V moments with the words, "Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while." So if anyone has the time I would be so so so grateful. I am in awe of all you creative folks.
[post="1074229"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah, ill pm you when im done.

vaughnandsyd4eva said:
Can someone please make me a sig with Britney Spears saying..Do you dare? (with promotional pictures from her new perfume/beauty products range-CURIOUS)

Thanks!

-eD
[post="1074523"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah, ill pm you when im done

I <3 Julian said:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>ms kate jones</span>, heres your sig. hope you like it!
[post="1075299"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I love it! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! Now I just have to figure out how to get it up.
Add: Oh now I got it. It is beautiful. I owe you I <Julian!

hey anyone up for making a sig?? lol i hope these pics are ok lemme know if they are like too small but i wanted the sig to be animated... so i wanted the pics to be in the order i have them and go from on to the next after i dunno 3 seconds
maybe but then the last one with jen smiling i wanted it to say... What are you looking forward to this holiday season?
... sorry if i lost you, and lemme know if my request it too hard... THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!
*Xan

thumb_sea4trailer12.jpg

thumb_sea4trailer17.jpg

thumb_sea4trailer50.jpg

thumb_sea4trailer30.jpg

thumb_sea4trailer69.jpg

thumb_sea4trailer38.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back