Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47 said:
hey anyone up for making a sig?? lol i hope these pics are ok lemme know if they are like too small but i wanted the sig to be animated... so i wanted the pics to be in the order i have them and go from on to the next after i dunno 3 seconds
maybe but then the last one with jen smiling i wanted it to say... What are you looking forward to this holiday season?
... sorry if i lost you, and lemme know if my request it too hard... THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!
*Xan
thumb_sea4trailer12.jpg

thumb_sea4trailer17.jpg

thumb_sea4trailer50.jpg

thumb_sea4trailer30.jpg

thumb_sea4trailer69.jpg

thumb_sea4trailer38.jpg

[post="1077748"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

sure, ill make it for you. ill post in this gallery when im done.

wow, everybody's really talented!

i was wondering if someone could make me a sig, I'd like Sidney, with the red dress (when she was in spain) and Agent Espinosa, please!!! Thanks!

I <3 Julian said:
sure, ill make it for you. ill post in this gallery when im done.
[post="1078734"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hey can u make me a sig with those pictures, saying "will find eachother ,we allways find eachother"
thank you so very much!!! :D

Could someone please take these pics and make a sig that says Syd & Vaughn Season 4 it would be greatly appreciated. and do it the order the pics are in please . Thanx
sea4trailer30.jpg

sea4trailer43.jpg

sea4trailer63.jpg

sea4trailer64.jpg

sea4trailer69.jpg

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>MYBABYVAUGHN</span>
heres yours. hope you like it! please pm me with any changes.
**syd**

ps, i couldnt include some of your pictures. they were too blurry and i already had enough. hope its not a problem.

Would anyone be able to make me a sig with S/V pics from the new S4 promo? I.e: in the plane.. looking throught the rifle.. etc.

Im so sorry i cant be more specific, ie: posting specific pictures etc.. but i just dont know how!!
Thankyou so much for any of your help!!!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>IHATEBENNIFERPART2</span>
heres your sig. hope you like it! please pm me with any changes.
**syd**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back