Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok,<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'> ihatebenniferpart2</span>, heres you still sig. hope you like it! anything else, pm me.

Hey!

would somebody mind making me a charmed sig please? :smiley:

First Slide - 'Piper' and these pics
1, 2

Second Slide - 'Phoebe'
1, 2

Third Slide - 'Paige'
1, 2

Fourth Slide - 'Sisters by nature, friends by choice'

thanks!! ^_^

Lianne :D

Can anyone make me a Sarkney sig? It can be with any image, but I'd prefer some (good) manip of them kissing. The text can be any Sarkney lyric from Garbage, or whatever you prefer. Thank you so much!

hey

Would anyone mind making me a sig please? I used to have one but it went away....can't exactly remember what happened there but nevermind. :blink:

Anyways I don't mind what pictures are used just so long as its SV

please? pretty please with MV on top?

~helen~

Sarkney AllTheWay Posted Today, 09:03 AM
  Can anyone make me a Sarkney sig? It can be with any image, but I'd prefer some (good) manip of them kissing. The text can be any Sarkney lyric from Garbage, or whatever you prefer. Thank you so much!

here you go. the song is "stroke of luck" by garbage. thanks to the people in the sarkney gallery for the great manips! (theyre NOT mine)
anyway, here you go. please pm me with any changes.

after being in art hiatus, i haven't made a siggy/wallpaper, or av in about 3 months, so today i decided to do a little art, not my best. o well.

vaughnandsyd4eva said:
:blush: have you finished? :blush:  ^_^
[post="1087684"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah! i'm so sorry, i just totally forgot about your sig. dont be afraid- yell at me!
anyway, i just finished. here it is! i wasnt sure what you had in mind, so i just went with it. pm me with any changes.

trinity_gc said:
hey

Would anyone mind making me a sig please? I used to have one but it went away....can't exactly remember what happened there but nevermind.  :blink:

Anyways I don't mind what pictures are used just so long as its SV

please? pretty please with MV on top?

~helen~
[post="1086161"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

here you go! hope you like it! please pm me with any changes.

Would someone be able to make me a s/v sig? dont care what pics or text used or whatever, as long as is s/v.
Please? Please? :serenade:
Thanks so much!

heres some new buttons i made.

[attachment=14131:attachment]

[attachment=14132:attachment]

[attachment=14133:attachment]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back