Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, could someone tell me how to get me sig on. i have made one using photoshp CS on my computer but i dont no how to get the code.
PLEASE HELP! thanx

xxvartanxx, you have to first upload your sig to a online image host, I use Photobucket
it will then give you a automatic code something like [ img].........[/img ] which you can then paste it in the Signature section of My Controls.

Hope that helps! :smiley:

mkay, seeing as how I<3 Julian made me this awsome siggy i have now, i'd really like it if u could be the one to make me a new one, however if u can't i suppose someone else can do it. all of u guys rock. Thanks so much to whoever does this.

all the words in a script font
First frame: A pic of vaughn on the left and syd on the right with the words " why can't I breathe whenever I think about you?"

Second frame: A pic of Vaughn in the car from "welcome to liberty village" on the left and syd looking down at him on the right with the words " why can't I speak wheneve I talk about you?"

Third frame: (from left to right) a pic of them in the shower faded into a pic of them kissing faded into a pic of them hugging with " lauren" on the right hand bottom side and "fallen away" on the top left hand side.

thnx so so much!

sydneyluvsvaughn4eva said:
mkay, seeing as how I<3 Julian made me this awsome siggy i have now, i'd really like it if u could be the one to make me a new one, however if u can't i suppose someone else can do it. all of u guys rock. Thanks so much to whoever does this.

all the words in a script font
First frame: A pic of vaughn on the left and syd on the right with the words " why can't I breathe whenever I think about you?"

Second frame: A pic of Vaughn in the car from "welcome to liberty village" on the left and syd looking down at him on the right with the words " why can't I speak wheneve I talk about you?"

Third frame: (from left to right) a pic of them in the shower faded into a pic of them kissing faded into a pic of them hugging with " lauren" on the right hand bottom side and "fallen away" on the top left hand side.

thnx so so much!
[post="1202893"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

sure, ill pm you and post in this gallery when im done. :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back