Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! :smiley: Could someone make me a S/V sig? I've never had one and I thought it would be fun if I did....but I have no clue how do to it. :lol:
I don't really have anything specific in mind...as long as its S/V..so just go crazy and have fun!! Thanks!!
BTW: I don't care how long it takes....no rush! :smiley:

Hey, can someone make me a S/V signature using the dancing pics from "Tuesday"?? The same size as my current sig would be great! Anything that looks awesome will do perfectly! Thanks!!

ocgirls.jpg

Okay, so I was just asking for suggestions.
Would it be too wierd to have a sugnature with a pic of Irena, then three pictures in various of Syd jumping over a bench or watever (coz she does it so well) and have in writhing "My mum gives me milo (1st Pic) to go...(2nd) and go (3rd) and go (4th). Are we allowed to rip off slogans like that.

Yeah, anyhoo, i ask coz my friend reckons it would be too wierd, but althought i love her to death, she does tend to overly worry what other people think. I dont really care, but i thought i'd ask so she dont get angry with me.

Thanx people.

Oh, I forgot to add that most of you won't know hat the hell I'm on about, but that's okay. It's a really annoying add here in the land of Oz. Night all!!

^^^^^i know what you meen

Any way this is my first Post and i've been directed here by friends so ask ever so nicely for a sig.....so could some Plzzzzzzzz make me one i don't really mind what on it but i would really like it to be season 4 caz down in OZ we don't have season 4.
Berry

i_shall_believe said:
^^^^^i know what you meen
[post="1293921"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

At least someone does. So yeah, could i pretty plz with a cherry on top have a sig with:
first slide. a pic of irena derevko and the words "my mum gives me milo"
then have the next 3 slides of syd jumping ova, i dunno, say a table or wateva (she does it enuff times) with
2nd slide:to go...
3rd slide: and go...
4th slide: and go!

Corny and physcopathic, but hey, dat describes me perfectly.
Is that too much of a pain in the a**? If it is, don't worry bout it. Thankyou sooo much!!
xoxo

^^^^^
I would but i have no idea how...... thats why i got a friend to do mine..... i could ask her for you but she is only good at one type.... Soz Chars still luv ya.....

Berry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back