Sig Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got to 50 pages at the old thread, so here's a new one!

Here's a link to the old sig thread:

allalias.com -&nbspallalias Resources and Information.

Continue with all sig related things here :smiley:

I'm just going to edit this post so that people can read the Sig Guidelines here. Please read these guidelines before making a sig guys. :smiley:

Signature Guidelines

* Animated sigs are to be no larger than 75 pixels high, 475 pixels wide.
* Still pic sigs (non-animated) may be no larger than 100 pixels high, 480 pixels wide
* Sigs that include an image can have 2 lines of text, not including the "I play--------" things for AI and whatever else we may determine in the fututre that is mandatory in sigs.
* Sigs that do NOT include images can have up to 7 lines of normal-text - Blank lines count!
* Sigs may include 1 image up to the pixel limits and: 1 smilies OR 1 more image in the form of a smilie (transparent background, 19x19 pixels.)
* Sigs are NOT to contain spoilers!
* Signature rules WILL be enforced. If your signature is currently breaking the rules, please change it. Those whose signatures break the rules will be notified of the it via PM, if not changed then, I or one of the admins will change it OR signatures in violation may be edited without warning. A "Signature in violation" message may be added to your signature. You can remove the message as soon as you edit your signature to comply with the rules.

Thanks

sure...what kind of sig?

here are some that nobodys using...feel free to take one of them
if you dont want them, ill make you a personalized sig

...just please credit me

They are Really Pretty But i was wondering if i coul dhave one with most of the cast doesn't have to be all. but most..... But i really like those ones tooo

And Thank You

Rea

Wild_Child said:
They are Really Pretty But i was wondering if i coul dhave one with most of the cast doesn't have to be all. but most..... But i really like those ones tooo

And Thank You

Rea
[post="1352820"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

here you go. a sig with most of the cast :smiley:

enjoy!

I <3 Julian said:
here you go. a sig with most of the cast :smiley:

enjoy!
[post="1353507"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks You* Gives BIG Bear Hug*

it's prettiful you soooooo talented... i tried but it got really wonky

Rea

Can somebody make me a siganture pleaz. Can it say "A way of life" and then have pic of "normal" Sydney in L.a and then her dressed up in a alias. I don't really care what pics (well obvioulsy good ones lol). Thanks a lot :D :smiley: :D :smiley: :D :smiley: :D :smiley: :D :smiley: :D :smiley:

undercover_spy said:
Can somebody make me a siganture pleaz. Can it say "A way of life" and then have pic of "normal" Sydney in L.a and then her dressed up in a alias. I don't really care what pics (well obvioulsy good ones lol). Thanks a lot :D  :smiley:  :D  :smiley:  :D  :smiley:  :D  :smiley:  :D  :smiley:  :D  :smiley:
[post="1355271"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

here you go. enjoy!

Hey, this may b a stupid question but how do u actually use ur sig? Yes, stupid question but I've never had one! I know u go 2 ur controls and then press edit sig but from their I'm lost (hehehehh lost) :blush:

THANKS SO MUCH 4 MAKING ME A SIGNATURE! IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

i just made a new sig. i don't have any fancy editing things. but i just cropped the size and centered on their faces.

ps. i got the pics from alias media.

undercover_spy said:
Hey, this may b a stupid question but how do u actually use ur sig? Yes, stupid question but I've never had one! I know u go 2 ur controls and then press edit sig but from their I'm lost (hehehehh lost) :blush:

THANKS SO MUCH 4 MAKING ME A SIGNATURE! IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :smiley:  :smiley:  :smiley:  :smiley:  :smiley:  :smiley:  :smiley:  :smiley:  :smiley:  :smiley:  :smiley:  :smiley:  :smiley:  (y)  (y)  (y)  (y)  (y)  (y)  (y)  (y)  (y)  (y)  (y)  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P
[post="1357576"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ok: take this address

http://allalias.com/forums/uploads/post-16517-1117135799.jpg

and go to your signature settings. hit the IMG button, and past that ^^link into the box. when you are finished, it should show your sig.

glad you like it :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.