Sig Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok Addicted 2 Alias, i have made ur siggy's. i gave u some options to chose from and u can pick which one u like best. if u like something on 1 and something else on another i can combine them for u!

aguyandgirl1.gif

aguyandgirl2.gif

aguyandgirl3.gif

~Hey guys~

Can someone make me a animated sig of sydney and Vaughn?

For the first slide this is the pic: 1st pic I want this pic on the left side. Then i want This one Beside it. Then i want the words to run across the bottom. Here are the words: "please remember"

For the second slide: Second pic With the words: "I was there for you"

For the third slide: Third pic With the words: "and you were there for me"

For the fourth slide: Fourth Slide With the words: "Please remember, our time together"

For the fifth slide: Fifth pic With the words: "The time was yours and mine"

For the sixth slide: Sixth pic With the words: "And we were wild and free"

For the seventh slide: For the Last slide i want "Alias" centered. Then under it I want 2001-2006. Then i want Pics of Sydney, Vaughn, Jack, Irina, weiss, Nadia, Marshall, Sloane, Francie, Weiss, Will, Dixonand And, Sark All in the Back ground behind it.

Can someone make that for me?
I spent awhile collecting all that stuff.
If you would like to change the pics that would be kool.
I just wanted to give the person an idea of what i wanted!
I promise i will credit the person who makes it!
When u make it be sure to provide a link because its easier for me to put it on AA!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!
love u guys!!

Can someone please make me an S/V animated sig

Slide 1: I have seen birth (pic of Isabelle when she’s born, pic of Sydney and Jack.)
Slide 2: I have seen death (pic of Jack, pic of Irina, pic of Nadia, pic of Renee as they’re dying.)
Slide 3: Lived to see a lover’s final breath (pic of Danny in the bathtub, pic of Noah, pic of Vaughn.)
Slide 4: Do you see my guilt? (pic of Syd at Vaughn’s funeral, pic of Syd at Danny’s funeral, pic of Syd at Nadia’s funeral.)
Slide 5: Should I feel fright? (pic of Syd at the end of The Telling.)
Slide 6: Is the fire of hesitation burning bright? (a couple pics of Sydney holding a gun.)
Slide 7: And if you want to talk about it once again (pics of Syd and Vaughn on the pier.)
Slide 8: Oh you I depend (pic of Syd crying on Vaughn’s shoulder.) I’ll cry on your shoulder
Slide 9: You’re a friend (pics of Sydney and Vaughn together.)

Oh, and please don’t have the slides moving too fast.
If possible, give me a pm when you finish it.
Thanks so much!

Thank u so Much!
Its beautiful I love it!
How do u put it on AA?
I tried, but can't figure it out!
Also can u make it change a little slower?

I think there has to be a link!
I'm not sure though...
i started messing with my old julia thorne one and i can't get it to work.... I'm dumb!

alias#1 and phoenix shotgun47-you right click on the sig and go to properties.

I've done that for you.
Alias#1
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j270/jc_...%20me/svsig.gif

phoenix shotgun47
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j270/jc_...eafriendsig.gif

Now copy that link and go to my controls and signature. Now put an IMG tag on it by highlighting the link and click on the little tree picture. Hopefully this helps, if not click on the first link in the attention box.

-erin :smiley:
pm me if you have questions.

I put it on AA and my myspace....
I might want somemore as soon as i find some kool pictures!
I'll Go and credit u as soon as i figure out how to work y pc!

Hey, I was wondering if someone could make me a new sig and a avatar. Could it say this, please?

Slide 1- Can you tell I'm faking it?
But I want to be myself

Slide 2-A counterfeit disposition
Can't be good for my health

Slide 3- So many different faces
Depending on the different phases (for this slide a bunch of aliases would be good)

Slide 4- My personality changes
I'm a chameleon

Slide 5- Makeup's all off
Who am I?

Slide 6- Magic's in the make up
Who am I?

Slide 7- Just to say, "Agent Sydney Bristow"

The avatar can just say, "Magic's in the make-up."

I want this sig to be like a tribute to all of the aliases Sydney has had, and all she has done. It's about her double life in Sd-6 and CIA, so a lot of the pics should be season 1 and 2, with her aliases

I can't remember how many slides you're aloud to have. If there is any problems just post them here, or PM me. OO, and yes, if anyone was wondering I did alter the lyrics a little bit (just changed their placement in the song :D)

~Andrea :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.