Sig Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey... i know this is the sig thread, but no-one seems to visit the av thread very often...
and i was just wondering if someoen could make me an av to match my sig... roughly at least.

Sorry to be so vague lol Im not really picky... just of the S/V Phase One kiss... saying 'At Last..' on it somewhere? To kinda match my siggy

I would really appriciate it!

Aly..x

a new sig i randomly made:

ghostofyousig.gif

lyrics from "Ghost of You" by My Chemical Romance

Can someone make me a animated sig please? I would like it to say this.

I miss you, miss you so bad
I don't forget you, oh it's so sad
I hope you can hear me
I remember it clearly

The day you slipped away. Was the day I found it won't be the same.

I want it to be a Sydney and Vaughn signature. The lyrics are from Avril Lavigne's Slipped Away.

For the actual pictures any Sydney and Vaughn ones are good. Through in a couple happy ones and sad ones, lol, or I'll have one depressing sig, lol. At least one with crying Syd, one happy Sydney and Vaughn together. Then, one sad Vaughn, and a dead Vaughn (where it says the day you slipped away a good one would be where Vaughn's being shot, and Sydney is watching).

Something like that (ya, I'm annoying)
:rolleyes: )

~Andrea :angelic:

Can someone make me a animated sig please? I would like it to say this.

I miss you, miss you so bad
I don't forget you, oh it's so sad
I hope you can hear me
I remember it clearly

The day you slipped away. Was the day I found it won't be the same.

I want it to be a Sydney and Vaughn signature. The lyrics are from Avril Lavigne's Slipped Away.

For the actual pictures any Sydney and Vaughn ones are good. Through in a couple happy ones and sad ones, lol, or I'll have one depressing sig, lol. At least one with crying Syd, one happy Sydney and Vaughn together. Then, one sad Vaughn, and a dead Vaughn (where it says the day you slipped away a good one would be where Vaughn's being shot, and Sydney is watching).

Something like that (ya, I'm annoying)
:rolleyes: )

~Andrea :angelic:

i can take a shot at it if you want, but it'll take me a bit. someone else is very welcome to do it if they can produce one faster than i can. ^_^

here's a few that i've made recently:

Could someone please make a sig with a matching av for me??
The ones i have now are a bit old and i want somenthing new!
I can post pics here or pm them!

I hope someone wants t help me!!

Could someone please make a sig with a matching av for me??
The ones i have now are a bit old and i want somenthing new!
I can post pics here or pm them!

I hope someone wants t help me!!

i'd be happy to do it. just give me a good idea of what you want image-wise and i'll try my best to make something really cool ^_^

so, how do you get an animated signature banner.
well depending on what program you have- Photoshop CS2 has "image ready", Photoshop Elements comes with it in the program, but if you mean how do you have one made, just ask for an animated signature.

Here's my new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.