Sig Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, i was wondering if someone could make me an animated S/V sig with these lyrics:

Slide 1: Someone to hold you tight
Slide 2: Someone to make you feel alright
Slide 3: Every day and night
Slide 4: I wish I was your someone
Slide 5: Someone to hold you when you’re weak
Slide 6: Someone to make you feel complete
Slide 7: Every day and night
Slide 8: I wish I was your someone

And if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you pm me when you're done? :D

~Kayla

Hey, I was wondering if someone could make me a new sig and a avatar. Could it say this, please?

Slide 1- Can you tell I'm faking it?
But I want to be myself

Slide 2-A counterfeit disposition
Can't be good for my health

Slide 3- So many different faces
Depending on the different phases (for this slide a bunch of aliases would be good)

Slide 4- My personality changes
I'm a chameleon

Slide 5- Makeup's all off
Who am I?

Slide 6- Magic's in the make up
Who am I?

Slide 7- Just to say, "Agent Sydney Bristow"

The avatar can just say, "Magic's in the make-up."

I want this sig to be like a tribute to all of the aliases Sydney has had, and all she has done. It's about her double life in Sd-6 and CIA, so a lot of the pics should be season 1 and 2, with her aliases

I can't remember how many slides you're aloud to have. If there is any problems just post them here, or PM me. OO, and yes, if anyone was wondering I did alter the lyrics a little bit (just changed their placement in the song :D)

~Andrea :angelic:

Just wanted to know if anyone is working on this or if anyone has even seen it, lol.

~Andrea :angelic:

I was wondering if anyone could make me an un-animated avatar thats 400x400 pixels of Nadia.The pic should be a sadder one of her, and I would like it to say 'Nadia Derevko' at the top, and 'Sometimes the Past it just too painful' at the bottom. Thanks so much! ~Taylor (P.S., its not for Allalias, if thats alright)

Hey! Could someone possible make me an animated sig to match my avatar?

If you could add writing to it too that would be amazing. I was thinking Vaughn's proposal to Syd while they were on the plane from the episode in the 4th season would work quite nicely...

Oh yeah, please try not to have the slides moving too fast!

Thanks a bunch!!

hey alexbristow! i finally finished your signature...let me know if you want any changes...hope you like it!

A-River-That-Flows-Forever.gif

hey guys, i was wondering is someone could make me an aminated sig

slide 1: pics of sydney with the word "phoenix"
slide 2: pics of vaughn with the word "shotgun"
slide 3: pics of jack with the word "raptor"
slide 4: pics of nadia with the word "evergreen"
slide 5: pics of weiss with the word "houdini
slide 6: pics of marshall with the word "merlin"
slide 7: pics of dixon with the word "outrigger"

thanks so much!!

hey dark shadow...i will do ur sig for u but i won't be able to start it until next week unfortunately b.c i am packing for university...and so i won't have access to my computer until the 4th!...so if no one else does one for u then i will do if for sure!

Just wondering if anyone is making me a sig? I asked a couple of months ago, so I'm assuming not. What I wanted is on the previous page. If nobody is making it becasue it's too long, then feel free to cut it down :smiley: .

right now iam finishing up dark shadows...it's taken me sooo long b.c for like 5 days or so we didn't have internet on campus!....so now i amjust putting everything together whenever ihave time...so if no one does yours undercover spy i will take a shot at it!

Can anyone make a sig to match my avatar?

If you could add writing too that would be amazing. I was thinking Vaughn's proposal to Syd in the last epi of the 4th season would work quite nicely.

Thanks a bunch!

Hey I was wondering if someone could make me a Sidney/Vaughn sig? It doesn't matter what pics or what it says on it, you can choose. Thanks!! oh and, Could you maybe PM me when it's done? thx thx

Celeste

PS. Oh! and Pinkie, can I use ur Michael Vartan sig to use for another board that allows that size? thxx

hey dark shadow...i finally finished ur sig...let me know if u want any changes...hope u like it...sorry for the long wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.