Signature Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be glad to make you one, but unfortunately, I dont have much time. If you PM me the pics (about 4-6) I might be able to finish it. :smiley:

It's not working for some reason. Can you save it as a .jpg?

can u guys make me a new sig.. i asked in sd-1 and i guess they forgot..heres the pics i want in the sig ..thanks so much... just go wild with it

Yeah, um, could someone make a sig for me? I don't care what it is, just something cool. If you're intrested, thanks.

If anyone is intreseted, I would accually like something with a few pics of Syd, with these pics:
Picture of Syd with red wig(season 1 ep 1)
Syd w/ blue wig(season 1 ep 22)
Cover of Recruited
Blonde wig(season 2 ep 1)
And anything else you think would be cool to add. Thanks!!

For Alias. Tell me if you want any changes.
And Vaughneya, I couldn't download the pics. Can you post the pics or save it as a jpg?

Is it possible to animate this sig by replacing the first frame with the sig I'm using? If so, can someone do it for me? Thanks.

post-79-1038180029.gif

AliasALIAS said:
Is it possible to animate this sig by replacing the first frame with the sig I'm using? If so, can someone do it for me? Thanks.

post-79-1038180029.gif
No, its not.

The original creator could possibly do that, if they saved your sig. No one else would be able to :(

can someone create me a signature with a picture or drawing of jenifer garner in either the red or blue wig (if possible both)(if not red please) and says "GO Syd" over it
thanx

I'm glad you like it. Right-click the image, click Properties, copy the URL, go to My Controls, click Edit Signature, and paste the URL with image tags :smiley:

I'm gonna give it a touch-up when I have time. :smiley: Do you want any changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back