Signature Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
so how do you do it? i know you said to send pix to u guys, but maybe if it isn't hard you can just tell us and we can do it ourselves.

the easiest way is Paint. With Paint, you can do very basic and easy things. That's how I started off. The best program is probably Photoshop. It can really get confusing. I'm still learning how to use it. I haven't found any really good tutorial sites on Photoshop, but there are good advice sites out there. The best thing to do is play around with it (Tommy's tip for me). That's how I got started with it.

Flames, I am soooo sorry for this taking forever to make and I'm sorry this one is just okay, but the program I usually use is being bad right now, so I hope this is good for now:

can someone make me a signature with jenifer garner in Red wig or blue wig (possibly both if not red than) that has "GO Syd!!!" written over it and possibly ALIAS (in alias font animated like a typewriter if possible)
thanx

Hey, could somebody possibly make me a signature with Syd and Vaughn? I am not really picky just lots of pictures please!! :D

Ok I do have one thing I am picky about :P I just want pictures from Alias and nothing like posed pictures! Thanks. Oh by the way, how long does it take to make a signature. I have no idea how you do it so I was just wondering!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back