Signature Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
_sydney_bristow_ said:
For Krazed: I used Daredevil pics, I can't animate, so if you don't like it then you don't have to use it and I'll just delete it. I must be really annoying, I say that everytime I post something! Anyways, here you go:
Cool thanks mucho. However I'm still wanting out an animated one for anyone who is willing to make one for me. Thanks again!

:ninja:

_sydney_bristow_ said:
Right click the Sig, then there should be an address there. Copy that, and paste it into the box.

For Sunfire_77: didn't turn out quite the way I expected, but I tried. No pressure to use it, I understand if you don't want to. I made it S/V cuz it said in your profile that you're S/V. Hehehe. ^_^
I love it sydney bristow! :D :smiley:

Its 125 though. :smiley:

and one question. what do I do when it wont show the picture? :smiley:

I really love the sig and is there anyway it could me made smaller. :smiley: THANK YOU SOO MUCH! Its great. :smiley: ^_^ :smiley:

hmm>>> still trying to do this..... how do u get it up w/o it sdaying downloading attachments... wat kind of files can u use? someone help me!! if u can im at dontfrostdapie (aim) or rambaldigirl. pleasehelp me !!!

i did it yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah!!go me!! i did it! (sry bo0ut that)
:go hides w/ embarassment:

syd_spy47 said:
I was wondering if anyone could make me a new sig.? Mine was lost when whatever happened to the site. I would love it if it had pics of syd&vaughn and my name. If anyone would do it, I would be really grateful!
I would be willing to do it. I'll do it, post it, and you are under no obligation to use it. Just give me about an hour to do it.

~Me :angel2:

ok, so far i've gotten a few pm's to repost sigs and avs that were lost but i don't know everyone that needs their's reposted and I haven't gone through all these posts yet so if you do and you haven't already, just pm me! ;)

here's sarah's:

Tommy said:
PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT SIGNATURE RULES HAVE CHANGED. THE MAX HEIGHT OF SIGNATURES NOW IS 100 INSTEAD OF 125. EVERYONE WHO'S SIGS ARE LARGER THAN THAT ARE NOW IN VIOLATION.
that means u ilovevaughn fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back