Signature thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone just told me that they couldn't see my post in the other thread. I think the disappearing post thing is happening because its SO long and there are SO many uploads. So, I closed that one and opened a new one. Hopefully it will be all better now :D

ummm...can someone make me an irina sig? i just want it to have pics of irina, it doesnt have to have my name, but i want it to say, lethal, independent, intelligent, strong, and manipulative...but it doesnt have to say all of those words...

thanks, its just that i'd love an irina sig right now...i still like the one i have now, but i LOVE irina, and you dont see too many irina sigs do you?

my photoshop is screwing up on me so there might be a little bit of a delay in the sig making. :(
dont worry im working on it now.

oh i got photoshop! well acutally its a trial thing so i can make as many as i can in 30 days!! ok just give me the pictures and i'll do my best!

Could someone please animate the 3 frames I posted in the old thread? I don't want to upload them again. Thanks!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: i've been playing around with the photoshop and i still can't figure out anything!!! the buttons are screwing with my head! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

uuhhhhh i saw made this for k ackles...its very very very not good cuz i dont got adobe or hte painting stuff but i juss like making stuff with teh fonts......i really dont expect for u to use it k ackles..if u like it ill make an av to mathc with the fony k? :smiley:

bobo--- teach me!!!!!!!!!!! i'm a lost soul here!!! i'm so mad and angry and sad and AHHHH!!! i luv kara's sig...

np Kara. :smiley:

nance, what is it that you want to know? Im no expert with this. I just mess around. I would be happy to help anyway that I can.

Vaughn_Lovah said:
If you are starting from scratch then when you click 'new'
then you put the image size as width 80 and height 80
thanks!

omgomg bobo------ :faints: i love that sig!!!!!!! gah... i need to learn how to use this photoshop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back