Signature Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>CAN SOMEONE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE ANIMATE THESE FRAMES 4 ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?</span>

ok here is 1 for ne one it's extremely horrible but i am not very good so if u want it tell me if u don't that's a wise choice too lol

Hi can I have a sig w/ the following...
Animated:
1st Image-Vaughn and Syd in Reunion when she brings him the champagne and they are looking at each other [[With the words So Many Men...]]
2nd Image- The Syd/Weiss hug w/ the Alice in Wonderland book [[the words ...so little time]]
3rd Image- Syd and Sark in the episode Sucession when they are both standing outside the van before his release in the desert.. [[the words All's fair in love and war.]]

Thanks! Any questions just PM me...

Animated:
1st Image-Vaughn and Syd in Reunion when she brings him the champagne and they are looking at each other [[With the words So Many Men...]]
2nd Image- The Syd/Weiss hug w/ the Alice in Wonderland book [[the words ...so little time]]
3rd Image- Syd and Sark in the episode Sucession when they are both standing outside the van before his release in the desert.. [[the words All's fair in love and war.]]

Please?

theManyMen4Syd said:
Animated:

Please?
I can i can i can!!!!! ^_^

(yes, Im bored ^_^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back