Signature Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jems...Thank you...Thank you.;i'm french, so i have to say MERCI, because thank you doesn't mean enough..

it's really very nice...I don't wanna be boring...You can do a very simple one...with Syd and Vaughn moments from 3.3; 2.6,3.12;2.13...whatever you want, the easier for you..

You're great

Sonia said:
Hi Jems...Thank you...Thank you.;i'm french, so i have to say MERCI, because thank you doesn't mean enough..

it's really very nice...I don't wanna be boring...You can do a very simple one...with Syd and Vaughn moments from 3.3; 2.6,3.12;2.13...whatever you want, the easier for you..

You're great
i'll do it soon sonia!!!! :smiley: i'm already thinking of ideas!!

Bradhadair said:
<span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>If Anyone Wants A Sig, Visit My Sig Thread!</span>
why do u gotta go to another thread when u can juss go here and u cann juss uppload it in this thread? :blink:

JEMS

You are the best...I LOVE MY SIG...you did a great job... Thank you..;Now I'm trying to make it work!!!

your welcome sonia!! Glad you like it!!

and thanks caz for compliments!!! i might be up for a david beckham sig challenge if you fancy!!!! LOL :lol:

go for it hun!!! i would be honoured to have your art work as my sig!! Could you put three of my favourite men together? mv, john mayer and david beckham?? now theres a challenge!!! cheers hun :D

aliascazUK said:
go for it hun!!! i would be honoured to have your art work as my sig!! Could you put three of my favourite men together? mv, john mayer and david beckham?? now theres a challenge!!! cheers hun :D
who the f*** is john mayuor???? but yeah - i'll do it on monday hun!! cool! :smiley:

THANKS!!! you are the best! john mayer is an american musician i can post a photo is you want?

Thanks again, you made my day now!! lol :D :D

roll on monday :woot: :woot: :woot:

aliascazUK said:
THANKS!!! you are the best! john mayer is an american musician i can post a photo is you want?

Thanks again, you made my day now!! lol :D :D

roll on monday :woot: :woot: :woot:
yeah post a pic u like - i'll steal becks ones from the thread and i have tins of MV ones!!!! u want animated or still ?? ooooh cant wait to see what this guy looks like!!!!! jemsx :smiley:

hey i was wondering if brittney could make me a syd and vaughn sig thats animated (with pics from the funeral and others too season 3)and could it have the lyrics i miss you-blink 182 on it?lol thanx a bunch if u can it doesn't have to be done anytime soon i'm not in a hurry lol thanx alot! :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back