Silly ALIAS spinoff ideas...

I must be very tired, because the notion hit me today that ALIAS could be the source of spinoffs that are almost silly and tasteless enough to end up getting on the air (considering some of what HAS gotten on the air over the years).

The first idea that hit me was for there to be 2 shows with overlapping casts, espionage/sitcoms:

THE WEIRD COUPLE: Congress cuts the CIA's budget, The CIA cuts wages, and to make ends meet Agent Vaugn and Agent Weiss must now share a flat. In order to get a suitably-priced apartment, they end up having to try to scam their way into an affirmative action program, and so they have to make their landlord think they're a gay couple to get the lower rent.

(Think the old Three's Company bit with Jack Tripper.)

Furthermore, their landlords are 60s leftovers who think the CIA puts mind-control chemicals in the water and is monitoring their secret scheme to fight the 'pigs'.

In the pilot, in order to capture a gang of female terrorists who actually are putting mind-control chemicals in the water, Vaughn and Weiss must dress up in drag to infiltrate the gang. This leads to hijinks because they aren't allowed to explain all this to their upstairs neighbors (see below), who get the wrong idea.

Now V and W have to convince their upstairs neighbors that they really aren't gay tranvestites, keep the landlord from thinking that they really aren't gay tranvestites, and capture the terrorists. It's all in a days work for The Weird Couple.

Can Weiss and Vaughn keep up their cover? Can they hide the fact that they work for the CIA under their cover as graphic designers? Will the hot blonde chick next door lead to trouble? Who will play their wacky, sleazy, but loveable next door neighbor? Tune in and see.

Now, about those upstairs neightbors...

THE BRISTOW BABES: In the pilot, Nadia discovers that she's actually Jack's daughter after all, making Jack and the J/I 'shippers very happy. Because of the same budget cuts, Syd and Nadia move into the upstairs apartment above The Weird Couple. Weiss and Nadia begin to develop a sexual tension that will occupy much of the first season.

Can two very hot spy-babes survive as roommates in LA? Will they get together with their boys downstairs? Will the anti-government landlords realize they're running a halfway house for semi-civilized CIA agents? Will Syd and Nadia believe whatever wacky explanation Weiss and Vaughn come up with to explain their dressing in dresses? Is network TV really sick enough to try this? How long will this situation go on before Jack shoots someone over it? Is it actually any more far-fetched than some of Season Three? Tune in and see!

ok different theory for spin- offs.

follow life of Will away from Syd, beginning as construction worker but unable to keep away from conspiracy theories. Becomes a bit like a private detective, seeking out truth from the webs of lies of ordinary people. eventually gets recruited by different branch of government operatives to uncover secrets from the past and present. Bit like an investigator who discovers these massive scenarios (like Rambaldi) leading to the guys like Syd going out and retrieving more information for Will to piece together...

just a theory!

Vaughn and Weiss must dress up in drag to infiltrate the gang. This leads to hijinks because they aren't allowed to explain all this to their upstairs neighbors (see below), who get the wrong idea.

:lol: :lol: :lol: the sad part is, I can acutally picture weiss in drag. heheheh

ok another theory!!

follow sark and uncover his life-- from his dissertion by father Lazaray through becoming a dark spy and weapon against the american government, His relationship with francie and lauren, his flexible loyalties and secret obsession for Syd!!

he he!

another theory:

jacks past: uncover the truth behind his and irinas relationship, what really happened to him when she 'died', how he trained Syd, his friendship with Sloane- everything you didn't know about Jack Bristow as spydaddy!!

and one more::

irinas life: her training with KGB, her assignment to Jack- her life as a double- working for russian intelligence but living a lie with Jack, falling pregnant with Syd, raising her and the scenario leading to her 'death'. Where she was and what exactly she was doing in all those years from being missing. her true loyalities, what makes her tick- her secrets. Where she disappeared to after season 2- what fate had in store for her- and exactly what her relationship with Katya and Nadia is- how deep do the ties go- are they indeed on the same side? whose betraying who??

tune in next week to find out! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LOL!!

follow life of Will away from Syd, beginning as construction worker but unable to keep away from conspiracy theories. Becomes a bit like a private detective, seeking out truth from the webs of lies of ordinary people. eventually gets recruited by different branch of government operatives to uncover secrets from the past and present. Bit like an investigator who discovers these massive scenarios (like Rambaldi) leading to the guys like Syd going out and retrieving more information for Will to piece together...
I can totally can see that happening!
and all the ideas are not that far fetched, except.. well mayb the 1st idea!!! :D altough, true, I could see them in a drag dress!!! :D

Weiss and Vuaghn quit the CIA and become homeless beach bums. Then they move to Mexico and open up a resturaunt called Joey's pizza

He he.
I read this quote in the alias magazine, i thought it fitted nicely here!
David Anders: "I pitched a spin-off to JJ - a half hour how called Sark Bar. Sark gets a bar and runs a drag queen karaoke night. I don't know if its gonna work "

Its good to see he's got a sense of humor! ;)

beccalouise said:
He he.
I read this quote in the alias magazine, i thought it fitted nicely here!
David Anders: "I pitched a spin-off to JJ - a half hour how called Sark Bar. Sark gets a bar and runs a drag queen karaoke night. I don't know if its gonna work "

Its good to see he's got a sense of humor! ;)
[post="1123308"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
he is sooooooooooo cute and funny!!!

What about a middle aged, retired CIA agent who goes public about some of his asssignments & missions (ie: Operation Christmas Child). At first people think it's all just conspiracy theories, but then the former agent starts to gather proof. Will the world believe him or will they just think he's some former pencil pusher who wants to look important? Find out in Agent Jack Bristow-Retired

how about:
cole's life:
his life in SD-6 and how sloane betray him, his life in CIA prison, how he escaped CIA prison, his life as a covenent officer and his weird obbsession with guy's hair!
i know i will want 2 see that! (esp. the hair obbsession)

haha!

Lauren: oh, guess WHAT! my boyfriend is coming over!
Syd: no, he's MINE!
*cat fight*
*fist fight*
*big fight*
meanwhile....
Nadia: so, i'm this "passenger girl" right...? isn't that, like, WEIRD?
Francie: OMG, honey, that's just HORRIBLE! your FATHER did this???
Nadia: uh-huh...
meanwhile...
*big fight*

haha!

All you guys have very creative minds. I could never think up anything like that...lol. But I think an alias spinoff is a great idea!

I've got one (it may not be that good but here goes)

Super Vaughn-He can deal with Jack Bristow, he can survive bombs, guns, stabbings, a marriage to Lauren Reed, torture by Sark, but the only catch is that if you're name is not Sydney Bristow he can't save you or help you

Back