Silver

Awww how cute.
Syd has her own little fan club. :lol:
Weiss is hilarious, as per usual.
The last lines were so cute.
Thanks for the PM. Cant wait for more!

The atmosphere of the Olympics has finally hit them- opening ceremonies will do that. I'm sure there are a bunch of photographers just waiting for the two of them to step out under the lights. I'm also betting they'll be seen on the jumbotron.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

It's good that Sydney and Michael have some time for themselves. They can help each other keep from getting too stressed.

Amelia really is organized. At least she won't miss the important events.

I hope Tatiana doesn't try to do anything to hurt Sydney. I'll bet the hockey team would go after her if she did.

Sydney had talked her way into walking along with the hockey team so that she and Michael could walk in together. It seemed that everyone on the team went out of their way to help and accommodate Sydney and Michael since they had unintentionally become the poster children of that game.
I'm glad the hockey team is being supportive. I'll bet the cameras will be looking to see if Sydney and Vaughn managed to walk together in the opening ceremonies. I love how now Michael is nervous. I guess he just realized that the whole world would be watching.

“ERIC WEISS! Keep your pants on!” Michael shouted. “There are innocent eyes aboard that do not need to see your giant white ass!” Sydney snorted at this comment.

OMV u had me like on the floor rolling around in laughter at that!!
so good!

ha ha haa Weiss mooned the Russians, that cracked me up!!! LoL :lol:

Ohh Noo Vaughn lied, what a bad bad boy, they are soo cute :love:

WooHoo, the olympics are coming yeh, ive been waiting for this moment for ages :D

Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:

That was great ... aww love it ... poor Syd Trista geting on her nerves ... lamo fan club ... soo cute ... ohh Michael snuck up to her room ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Aww! They are so cute, I have the impression that they get cuter with every chapter you post ^_^
I can't wait for the games to really begin :P , I just hope they both will win and Tatiana won't do something to Sydney like someone did in the RL to another skater :whistle:
I know, I spend too much time in front of my TV :lol:
As for Fran, maybe they should introduce her to Weiss who also needs a girl :P , they would be good together :lol:

Thanks for the PM

lol omgosh i loved that chappie soo much i was laughing so much at the thing on the bus with the hockey team lol
keep up the wonderful work and update again soon :D

Chapter 47
“I lied,” he gulped.

“Nervous?” She smiled, glad to see him slightly shaken. It made her feel better about being terrified herself.

“That’s a loooot of people,” he said nervously.

“Yes it is,” she said as she squeezed his hand tightly.

“But we’re like here!! It’s the Olympics!” he exclaimed as if it was brand new information.

“Yeah, honey, I know.” She smiled.

“Olympics,” he repeated as their country was announced loudly over the roar of the crowd. Hand in hand, they walked into the stadium and followed the path of the other athletes. They were laughing together at the excitement and energy in the stadium. They climbed up the bleachers and took seats along with the other athletes. It was much too loud to carry on a conversation, so they just held hands and smiled at each other.

After all the athletes were seated, the show began down below on a pond they had frozen in the middle of the stadium. It lasted about twenty minutes until the Olympic torch entered the stadium. The whole crowed got to their feet and cheered as the person carrying it ran up the stairs and lit the Olympic flame, signaling the beginning of the games.

Seeing no point in wasting a perfectly good romantic moment, Michael pulled Sydney into a passionate kiss that made their hearts pound even more, until they were pelted with hats from Michael’s teammates.

“Alright, alright.” Michael groaned as he began to throw the hats back while Sydney giggled into his chest.

The process of getting out of the arena was long, slow and exhausting. By the time they arrived back at the dorms, Sydney barely had enough energy to drag herself up the stairs and collapse into her bed.

~*~

The following day Michael was busy with last minute practices and things of the hockey nature, since his first game was the next day, which left Sydney bored and alone. So, after her practice, she and Amelia toured some of the town of Torino.

The day after that, February 12th was Michael’s first game. Sydney, Amelia and Bill were all seated together in the large ice rink. Sydney and Amelia were waving tiny American flags, while Bill taped the game with Sydney’s camera. As they were waiting for the game to begin, Bill explained to both Sydney and Amelia how the Olympic Ice Hockey play offs worked. The first round was a round robin round where the teams were divided up into two groups of six teams each. Those teams then played the other teams in their group and then were ranked by the number of games they won. Then, the best four teams out of the first twelve advanced to the next round where it became a playoff elimination round until one team had won all its matches. That team won the gold medal.

Before the game began, two people dressed as the odd looking Olympic mascots were skating out onto the ice. Sydney leaned over to talk quietly in Amelia’s ear. “Michael and I made a bet about those.”

“The mascots? What about them?” Amelia asked.

“It was a bet about which four teams would make it into the final playoffs. If he wins, I have to dress up in one of those costumes and skate around,” Sydney told her with a smile.

Amelia laughed. “That would be a sight. What happens if you win?”

“You mean when I win,” Sydney corrected.

“Yes, of course.”

“Well, Michael doesn’t know but I made him swear he had to do whatever I said,” Sydney smiled.

“Good lord, what are you going to have him do?”

Sydney smiled wickedly. “I’m not sure yet, but it’s going to be good. Skating in those costumes isn’t nearly good enough.”

Amelia laughed. They were about to start chatting again, but the game finally began and they watched and cheered intently as Team USA flattened their opponents 6-0.

“Well that’s a fantastic start, isn’t it?” Amelia smiled.

“Yeah... but I have to compete tomorrow, so I have to go.” Sydney sighed with a frown.

“Aww sweetheart you’re going to do wonderfully,” Amelia told her. “And we’ll be right there cheering for you.”

“Thanks.” Sydney smiled. “Tell Michael I said congratulations.”

“Of course we will. Have a good night’s sleep Sydney.” Bill smiled.

Chapter 48
After an early morning practice where she ran through her routine five times, Sydney and Francie walked around the Olympic village, trying to fight off nervous energy. The competition wasn’t starting until four that afternoon so they had plenty of time to walk, talk and fret. Michael had a game that afternoon so Sydney wouldn’t actually see him the entire day unless she happened to catch a glimpse of him in the stands during the competition, but he had left her a half dozen encouraging phone messages telling her how fabulous she was, which made her feel much better.

“You ready to go girl?” Francie asked as she gathered up their bags.

“No.” Sydney whined. “Is it over yet?”

Francie laughed softly. “Come on you’re gonna do fine.”

~*~

“Michael!” Amelia called as she waved to her son who had just entered the skating venue. His hair was still wet from his shower but he jogged over to them.

“Did it start yet?”

“No, we still have ten minutes.” She told him.

“Ohh good. The game went into over time.” He explained his tardiness.

“Did you win son?” Bill asked.

“Yeah I scored the winning goal.” He smiled.

“Excellent,” Bill said as he clapped his son on the back. “Come on let’s find our seats. Did you bring something to read?” he asked his son quieter.

“Dad!” Michael laughed.

“I heard that.” Amelia glared.

“What?!” He gasped. “I’m going to watch Sydney skate... it’s just all the other people I don’t care about.” Amelia rolled her eyes at him.

~*~

“Do you think he’s here?” Sydney asked Francie as she shook her limbs out nervously.

“I’m sure he is.” Francie told her.

“Fran...” Sydney whimpered.

“Sydney, you’re going to be fine. You’ve got this routine down cold. You’ve got it Syd.” Francie assured her. Sydney nodded wearily. Just then Tatiana and her coach walked by and gave Sydney glares of death. “Ugh I swear to god one of these days I’m gonna smack that girl...” Francie glared back at Tatiana.

“I know.” Sydney sighed.

“Come on, sit. Let me finish your makeup,” Francie said, gesturing towards the seat next to which Sydney was standing.

~*~

“Do you have the camera working?” Amelia asked her son.

“Yeah, yeah I got it. This thing is so cool,” Michael said as he began playing with the zoom and other features on the camera.

Amelia rolled her eyes at her son’s trivial amusement. “I talked to your sister today.”

“Oh yeah? How is Jess? Aside from huge.” Michael laughed.

“She’d hit you for that.” Bill commented.

“I know but she’s not here.” He smiled back.

Anyway, she’s is fine, sad she can’t be here but watching it all on TV.” Amelia told them.

“That’s good,” Michael said. “Ohhh ok look that’s Tatiana.” He told his parents, pointing towards the girl skating towards the center of the ice.

“And?” Bill asked, trying to follow the conversation.

“We don’t like her. She hates Sydney.” Michael explained.

“Ohh alright.” Bill nodded.

“Damn she’s skating well.” Michael sighed as he watched Tatiana skate around the ice. He looked to his left and noticed his father’s disapproving stare as he shook his head. “What?”

“What happened to you, son?” Bill sighed.

“Nothing happened to him.” Amelia defended. “He still plays hockey doesn’t he?” Bill rolled his eyes.

“Awww why do people have to love her?” Michael whined when Tatiana was finished skating and the audience was clapping. His mother looked at him strangely. “Sorry,” he blushed. “I just want her to win.”

“We all do.” Amelia told him with a smile.

Three more skaters did their performances before it was Sydney’s turn. Michael readied the video camera as he shifted nervously in his seat while they all waited for her music score to begin. Her performance was flawless. She nailed every jump and perfected every spin. When it was over, Michael let out a loud cheer and scream from the crowd, much to the embarrassment of his parents.

~*~

Skating back to the edge of the rink, Sydney felt as if a thousand pound weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She knew she had done well and that was more than she could have hoped for. She heard a very loud whoop which she recognized immediately as Michael’s and couldn’t help but laugh.

Francie squealed and pulled her into a hug the moment she left the ice. “That was sooooooo good!!”

“Yeah?” Sydney asked hopefully.

“Yes! Yes, yes, yes!” Francie giggled as they sat and waited for the results. “Oh my god look! Look, look! You’re tied with Tatiana for first!!!!!!!!”

“Oh my god!” Sydney giggled in disbelief as Francie pulled her into a hug.

“I’m so proud of you,” Francie said.

“Thanks Fran.” Sydney smiled. “Come on, let’s get out of here.”

“You don’t want to stay around?” Francie asked.

“No, I want to go see Michael,” Sydney said in a tone indicating her agitation having not seen him all day. Francie rolled her eyes as she walked with Sydney back to the area where they left their bags.

Sydney didn’t even bother changing out of her costume. She just threw on her track suit over top with record speed before throwing her bag over her shoulder and racing up towards where the crowd was sitting while still trying to cram on her shoes. She looked through the crowd for a few minutes and was just about to give up when she spotted Michael and his parents sitting together on the end of an isle. She raced over to them and tapped Michael’s shoulder, scaring him.

“Wha- heyyyyyy.” He smiled, pulling her into his lap and kissing her cheek. “You did sooo good.”

“Fantastic Sydney.” Amelia told her.

“Thanks.” Sydney smiled.

“Jeez you scared me... but it’s that crazy makeup.” He said as he pointed to her long, black fake eyelashes.

“Stop.” She laughed as she pushed his hand out of the way. “I didn’t even change. I just threw this stuff on over top.”

“In a hurry?” He smiled.

“Maybe I was.” She grinned.

“So you wanna watch the rest of this or get out of here?”

“Get out of here. I’m starving. You don’t think they have Papa John’s pizza over here do you?” She asked him hopefully.

He laughed. “Syd, it’s Italy...”

“Yeah... so.” She shrugged.

“You’re nuts.” He shook his head.

PM LIST
Action!Vaughn
Addicted 2 Alias
alias#1
ALIAS_chick
alias_chick_47
Alias79
AliasBub
aliasdancer007
aliasfan212
aliasfreak8903
Alwazabrat
ams4alias
Angel
angiverl
anji_alias
aprilsfool6
ashqua
ASIOagent
batman
ballerina
bellasbaby
blknight
BrownEyedGirl
buckeyealum2000
catfishally
Catpin
Chicketepee
ChrisM
cookiemonster
cupcake55
EJ11
ekm324
Elle_47
Faye Vaughn
fieldstation
fire*N*ice
frangipani
freckles3706
freelancer79
gregstar
gucci_94
hannahb
helpleessromantic
i love vaughny
jb288
Julia47Thorne
KAC
kalias
KAliasGirl
kittykatsmeow
LittleNicky
Loischu
Lor_Aliasfan47
Lovygirl
mbellsdiva
MH55995
mightylittleone
Minttu
MontrealRocks
Nadia Weiss
Nancy O
newyorkaise
Nicky_Bristow
Phoenixwannabe
PointguysGirl
Prediction 47
Queen of hearts
sabbiee_co
sarkattack
scullymulder1234
secretfriend220
Silvinha
smartgirl2004
sparklingrainbow
SpyChic16
SpygirlAmy
stealthy
superspy
Syd_ Vaughn
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
syd26
SydAPO05
sydney_alias_vaughn
sydneyv22
SydneyVaughn47
texasalias2004
texy
tunita
ubielecki
Vaughn-a-holic!439
vaughnroxmysox
vaughnsgurl4lf
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
wiseman
Carney4ever
Syd4Vaughn
sydofthesea
Mountaineer4746
funkymonkey
mountaineer_girl
tubby
maddy28
Kate_14
SuperDuck123
alizas
aliasobsessed89
ae_gurl293
Thayna
aliasrocks515
alias_luver
Crazy for Alias
aliasisthebest
47tttsv
berry_kyoote_spy88
leelow13
ashdash
stella1
gtwallichs
benzmine
one&only44
Remys24
Bubbles
albob
74Aliaschickita47
xxaliasluverxx

“Damn she’s skating well.” Michael sighed as he watched Tatiana skate around the ice. He looked to his left and noticed his father’s disapproving stare as he shook his head. “What?”

“What happened to you, son?” Bill sighed.

“Nothing happened to him.” Amelia defended. “He still plays hockey doesn’t he?” Bill rolled his eyes.

“Awww why do people have to love her?” Michael whined when Tatiana was finished skating and the audience was clapping. His mother looked at him strangely. “Sorry,” he blushed. “I just want her to win.”

“We all do.” Amelia told him with a smile.
Love their interraction with each other!!
Awesome update :lol: Can't wait for more :D

Back