Silver

Michael won :D
Hate Tatiana - wouldn't stop syd from hurt her but we can hope that she will kick her a** in the competitions...

Love tSyd/Vaugh interaction
“Damn, I want one like that...”
I can guarante she's not the only one :P

As they were standing there, Sydney caught sight of Tatiana approaching and tried to hide herself from view, but it didn’t work and Tatiana saw her. She walked straight up to Sydney and spat in her face. Everyone stopped talking immediately and just stared at her. Sydney was too stunned to even move or speak.

“Filthy American.” Tatiana spat once more, this time at Sydney’s feet.

Michael subtly snaked an arm around Sydney’s waist, fearing that she would lash out, since he was barely holding himself back from attacking her and the blonde, smirking boy Tatiana was with.

“Why don’t you keep moving blondie,” Eric said loudly. “Unless you want another stick up your ass,” he told her while holding up his hockey stick menacingly. Tatiana gave a proud little sniff before walking off with her male companion.
I can't believe she did that!! She should be banned from Olympics for behaviour like this!!
Loved the update! Waiting for more :lol:

I'm so surprise Sydney didn't kick Tatiana in the face. I almost did... mentally. What a bitch!

I'm with Francie... they're too cute, hope they won't get into trouble. :smiley:

Sydney will kick Tatiana's ass!

hahahahahha :lol: vaughn's coach is out drink wiht the rest team and he is with syd LMAO!! great update!! thanks 4 the pm!!
<3 syd

I would also be like Sydney if I were her :lol:
It just hit her what tomorrow represents, so it's normal to be scared.
But she has Vaughn to support her and help her ^_^
I just hope that bitch won't try to do something to hurt or make Sydney lose.
For me Sydney did the right thing by not spatting at Tatiana's face, she showed her who is the most mature one and who knows who is going to win

Thanks for the PM

PM LIST
Action!Vaughn
Addicted 2 Alias
alias#1
ALIAS_chick
alias_chick_47
Alias79
AliasBub
aliasdancer007
aliasfan212
aliasfreak8903
Alwazabrat
ams4alias
Angel
angiverl
anji_alias
aprilsfool6
ashqua
ASIOagent
batman
ballerina
bellasbaby
blknight
BrownEyedGirl
buckeyealum2000
catfishally
Catpin
Chicketepee
ChrisM
cookiemonster
cupcake55
EJ11
ekm324
Elle_47
Faye Vaughn
fieldstation
fire*N*ice
frangipani
freckles3706
freelancer79
gregstar
gucci_94
hannahb
helpleessromantic
i love vaughny
jb288
Julia47Thorne
KAC
kalias
KAliasGirl
kittykatsmeow
LittleNicky
Loischu
Lor_Aliasfan47
Lovygirl
mbellsdiva
MH55995
mightylittleone
Minttu
MontrealRocks
Nadia Weiss
Nancy O
newyorkaise
Nicky_Bristow
Phoenixwannabe
PointguysGirl
Prediction 47
Queen of hearts
sabbiee_co
sarkattack
scullymulder1234
secretfriend220
Silvinha
smartgirl2004
sparklingrainbow
SpyChic16
SpygirlAmy
stealthy
superspy
Syd_ Vaughn
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
syd26
SydAPO05
sydney_alias_vaughn
sydneyv22
SydneyVaughn47
texasalias2004
texy
tunita
ubielecki
Vaughn-a-holic!439
vaughnroxmysox
vaughnsgurl4lf
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
wiseman
Carney4ever
Syd4Vaughn
sydofthesea
Mountaineer4746
funkymonkey
mountaineer_girl
tubby
maddy28
Kate_14
SuperDuck123
alizas
aliasobsessed89
ae_gurl293
Thayna
aliasrocks515
alias_luver
Crazy for Alias
aliasisthebest
47tttsv
berry_kyoote_spy88
leelow13
ashdash
stella1
gtwallichs
benzmine
one&only44
Remys24
Bubbles
albob
Lily Ella
6helterskelter6
Ms.MichaelVaughn
74Aliaschickita47
xxaliasluverxx

I love them being sneaky lovers... -_- I want one too.... :lol:

And I'm sure Syd's gonna win a medal... :Please: If not for her then please do it for my little heart's sake :P

awwwwwwwwww i agree with francie i want him too
hes the best
titania is EVIL little ***** (pardon ma french)
i can't wait for more
thanks for the update and the pm
syd is gonna kick ass

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

The following day, Michael had a game in the evening so he and Sydney spent the morning together. When they were coming out of the dining hall after lunch, they ran into some of Michael’s teammates, including Eric, and stopped to talk. As they were standing there, Sydney caught sight of Tatiana approaching and tried to hide herself from view, but it didn’t work and Tatiana saw her. She walked straight up to Sydney and spat in her face. Everyone stopped talking immediately and just stared at her. Sydney was too stunned to even move or speak.

“Filthy American.” Tatiana spat once more, this time at Sydney’s feet.

Michael subtly snaked an arm around Sydney’s waist, fearing that she would lash out, since he was barely holding himself back from attacking her and the blonde, smirking boy Tatiana was with.

“Why don’t you keep moving blondie,” Eric said loudly. “Unless you want another stick up your ass,” he told her while holding up his hockey stick menacingly. Tatiana gave a proud little sniff before walking off with her male companion.

“Horrible...,” Michael hissed under his breath.

“Ugh.” Sydney groaned as she wiped Tatiana’s spit off her cheek with her sleeve. “I need to go shower now; I’m unclean.”

“Come on,” Michael sighed. “See you guys later,” he said to his teammates before walking with Sydney towards her own dorm. Sydney was still scrubbing her face with her sleeve as they walked.
I can't believe Tatiana spit on her, arggh she is so stupid, but I loved how Eric told her off, GO ERIC!!!

“Hey baby,” he sighed as he crouched down next to her bed.

“Hi.” She sniffed. “You won. Yay.”

“Yeah.” He laughed softly as he ran his fingers through her wet hair. “Syd, you’re shaking.”

“I’m nervous... I’m gonna fall,” she sobbed.

“No, no you’re not. Don’t think that way, Syd. You’re gonna do great,” he told her.

“I just want a medal... I don’t care what color... I just want one. Is that wrong?” she asked timidly.

“No, baby that’s not wrong,” he told her.

“Okay.” She sighed.

“Okay.” He smiled as kissed her forehead softly. She wrapped her hands around his and hugged him tightly.

“Damn it, why are you guys so cute!?” Francie sniffed from behind them. “I’m sobbing over here.”

Sydney laughed softly. “Sorry Fran.”

“No, it’s ok. Jeez, I don’t want to separate you but... Michael’s coach will...”

“He’s out drinkin’ with the guys,” Michael told her.

“Fine.” She groaned. “But if you get in trouble it’s not my fault.”

“I love you, Fran.” Sydney smiled as Michael climbed in the tiny bed beside her.

“Yeah, yeah...” Francie said as she switched off the light and climbed into her own bed.
Vaughn's awesome, he's always there for her. And Francie is such a good friend...

Great chapter. Can't wait for more.

°°NiCkY°°

“Damn, I want one like that...” Francie sighed as she hung up and waited for Michael to arrive.

Don't we all Fran, don't we all. *sigh* I'm still bitter I didn't get on for Christmas.

Great update. Thanks for the PM.

~Karen

:eek: No she didn't?!? How could Tatiana do something like that?? Wouldn't the Olympics have rules against such bad sportmanship..... *shakes head* I still can't believe she did that....

Oh! Tommorow's the big day!!! Aww... and Michael's there comforting her cuz she's all nervous. She's going to do great tommorow. OH!!!! Maybe Tatiana will be disqualified or something for showing such bad sportmanship....

Great chapters. Thanks for the pm. I can't wait for tommorow's update. :smiley:

Blast it, the site ate my reply.
I'll try again.

I'm glad Sydney got to spend some time touring with Bill and Amelia.

Tatiana had nerve spitting on Sydney in front of Michael's teammates.

I hope Michael doesn't get caught in Sydney's room.
But, if he does I hope his teammates cover for him.

Sydney needs to use her anger at Tatiana for spitting on her
to get past her nerves and leave Tatiana in the dust at her competition.

Back