Silver

lol i loved that ending part!!! oh and that was a short interview!!!o random how long is this story (in chapters i mean) i cant remember and im to lazy to look!! :blush:

What a boost for Sydney to have Amelia and Bill waiting for her
after the awards ceremony.

You could have portrayed Katie Couric as even more of a diva.
Imagine, showing up 3 minutes before air time. She didn't even
try to get to know Sydney a little before the cameras came on.

Sydney is getting naughty now. I hope they don't get caught.
Wonder if Francie will hook up with any of the male skaters.

PM LIST
Action!Vaughn
Addicted 2 Alias
alias#1
ALIAS_chick
alias_chick_47
Alias79
AliasBub
aliasdancer007
aliasfan212
aliasfreak8903
Alwazabrat
ams4alias
Angel
angiverl
anji_alias
aprilsfool6
ashqua
ASIOagent
batman
ballerina
bellasbaby
blknight
BrownEyedGirl
buckeyealum2000
catfishally
Catpin
Chicketepee
ChrisM
cookiemonster
cupcake55
EJ11
ekm324
Elle_47
Faye Vaughn
fieldstation
fire*N*ice
frangipani
freckles3706
freelancer79
gregstar
gucci_94
hannahb
helpleessromantic
i love vaughny
jb288
Julia47Thorne
KAC
kalias
KAliasGirl
kittykatsmeow
LittleNicky
Loischu
Lor_Aliasfan47
Lovygirl
mbellsdiva
MH55995
mightylittleone
Minttu
MontrealRocks
Nadia Weiss
Nancy O
newyorkaise
Nicky_Bristow
Phoenixwannabe
PointguysGirl
Prediction 47
Queen of hearts
sabbiee_co
sarkattack
scullymulder1234
secretfriend220
Silvinha
smartgirl2004
sparklingrainbow
SpyChic16
SpygirlAmy
stealthy
superspy
Syd_ Vaughn
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
syd26
SydAPO05
sydney_alias_vaughn
sydneyv22
SydneyVaughn47
texasalias2004
texy
tunita
ubielecki
Vaughn-a-holic!439
vaughnroxmysox
vaughnsgurl4lf
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
wiseman
Carney4ever
Syd4Vaughn
sydofthesea
Mountaineer4746
funkymonkey
mountaineer_girl
tubby
maddy28
Kate_14
SuperDuck123
alizas
aliasobsessed89
ae_gurl293
Thayna
aliasrocks515
alias_luver
Crazy for Alias
aliasisthebest
47tttsv
berry_kyoote_spy88
leelow13
ashdash
stella1
gtwallichs
benzmine
one&only44
Remys24
Bubbles
albob
Lily Ella
6helterskelter6
Ms.MichaelVaughn
74Aliaschickita47
sydneymicheal
xxaliasluverxx

OOOH! *raises hand* I KNOW WHY ITS CALLED SILVER! BECUASE SHE GOT A SILVER METAL!!!!
:rotflmao:

how long is this story (in chapters i mean) i cant remember and im to lazy to look!! :blush:
90 chaps + epilogue

“Mmhmm.” She nodded. “After all, we’re athletes in peak physical condition. Why waste it?”

Careful Michael, wouldn't want you to pull a groin muscle and sit out on your chance for the gold. :angelic:

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

im soo glad she won silver, thats really good :D

her interview was really short and at 1 point the lady cut her off, so mean :angry:

Syd's a nasty girl, thinking about dirty stuff :lol:

Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:

“You know what I was thinking would be better than walking around Torino?”

“What’s that?” he asked. She gave a suggestive eyebrow raise and he laughed. “You’re so bad.”

“No, I’m just practical.” She smiled.

“Practical?” he asked, raising an eyebrow himself.

“Mmhmm.” She nodded. “After all, we’re athletes in peak physical condition. Why waste it?”

He laughed. “Now you’re really bad.”

lmao! that was GREAT!
loved it!!
awesome update! thanks for the PM

I knew there was something that happened :lol:
It's was a French judge who tried to make the French couple win, but they didn't need it at the end ^_^
As for the chapter Sydney and Vaughn :love:
He really should have kicked the ass' judge :P
Now it's Vaughn's turn to get a medal ^_^

Coming out of lurkerdom :bag:

Loving the fic- can't believe you manage to chuck out a chapter a day... it's become a regular fixture in my day :smiley:

Was hoping that the french girl would be disqualified for drug-use or similar...

Just wanted to say thank you for this brilliant story- keep it coming and can i get a PM?

:blush:

Chapter 52
“Ugh, phone.” Michael groaned when he heard his phone ringing from his pants that had been discarded across the room. “Hello?” he answered as he juggled it with one hand while pulling on his boxers with the other.

“Michael, it’s your mother.”

“Hi mom.” He laughed. “Did you guys have a nice tour?”

“Yes, we did, thanks for asking. We’re on our way to the Olympic village now. Is Sydney with you?”

Michael looked over to Sydney, who had put her shirt on inside out and was taking it off to fix it and laughed softly. “Yeah, Sydney’s here.”

“Ohh good.”

“Why don’t you just meet us at her dorms? Do you know where they are? ... Ok good, see you in a few,” Michael said.

“You should probably put clothes on,” Sydney told him.

“Really? Ya think? Because I was going to go outside in the snow in just my boxers,” Michael said sarcastically.

“Ha. Ha. You’re so funny.” She rolled her eyes.

A few minutes later, Bill and Amelia arrived at the dorms and they all walked into the empty common room to sit down. “Did you see Sweden made it into the Ice Hockey finals?” Bill asked his son.

“Ohh, did they? Hmm..” Michael sighed.

“Wait are all four teams in now?” Sydney asked. Michael nodded. “And what are they?”

“US, Canada, Russia and Sweden,” Bill answered for his son.

“Oh, my gosh, I win!! I WIN!! Hahaha, I win!! YES!!!!” she cheered while doing a victory dance around Michael, who was less than amused.

“Sad how she’s more excited about this than her silver medal.” Michael groaned.

“What is she talking about?!” Bill laughed.

“Michael and I had a bet about the four teams that would make it into the hockey finals and he was wrong and I was right and I WIN!!!” She grinned.

“Yeah, yeah.” He rolled his eyes. “So what do I have to do?”

“I dunno yet.” She smiled, even though she knew exactly what she was going to make him do, she just didn’t want to reveal it in front of his parents so she could keep it a surprise.

“Great.” He groaned.

“Ohhh, it won’t be that bad I promise.” She smiled as she kissed his cheek. He still looked wary.

“Sydney, have you called your father yet?” Amelia asked.

“Oh, no, I wasn’t going to bother,” she said with a wave of her hand. “He doesn’t care anyway.”

“You should call him. He would know by now, it was on TV last night. I talked to Jessica this morning and she was so excited she almost went into labor.” Amelia laughed.

“Oh no.” Sydney laughed. “But yeah... I guess I should call him, right? Yeah... I’ll call him now.” She sighed as she took her phone and walked into the next room where Michael and his parents could only partly hear her.

“Hi Dad... no, I didn’t mean to interrupt I just wanted to tell you that I... oh, sorry. No, never mind, just forget it. Bye.” She sighed as she hung up her phone. “He was busy... I’ll just wait until I get home,” she told the Vaughn’s sadly.

Michael, knowing she was about to break down, got up and pulled her into a hug. “Sorry Syd,” he sighed into her hair.

“It’s ok.” She sniffed into his chest. Michael looked over to his parents, who were looking at Sydney sympathetically. None of them understood why Jack had to be so cruel.

After a few minutes, Sydney regained her composure and pulled herself out of Michael’s embrace. “Sorry, I’m ok now.” She sniffed.

“It’s alright dear, don’t worry about it. Do you still want to go to dinner?” Amelia asked.

“I’d love to.” Sydney smiled.

~*~

After a very enjoyable dinner with the Vaughn’s that got her mind entirely off her upset with her father, Sydney went back to her dorm room and pulled out her CD player and notepad, determined to work on Michael’s ‘punishment’ for losing the bet. Michael had to be in bed early because he and Team USA had their first game in the finals the following day. She had been working for almost half an hour before Francie returned, looking frazzled. “Find a hot guy?” Sydney asked with a smile.

“No, not exactly. I got a call from my parents. My brother was in this horrible car accident and he broke all these bones...”

“Oh god, I’m so sorry.” Sydney gasped.

“I know so... I don’t know what to do.” Francie groaned as she flopped down on her bed.

“Fran, you should go home. I’ll be ok here,” Sydney said.

“You sure?” Francie asked.

“Yeah, I’ll just hang out with Michael or his parents. No big deal. Go, be with your family,” Sydney told her.

“Thanks Syd, you’re the best.” Francie smiled. “What are you doing, by the way?”

“Working on my routine for exhibitions.” Sydney answered.

“You’re not using one we already have?” Francie asked.

Sydney shook her head. “No, this one’s a little different. I’m using Michael.”

Francie snorted with laugher. “That’s a good one.”

“Seriously,” Sydney said.

“Is Michael aware of the fact that you two suddenly became a pairs figure skating team?”

“No... but it’s a bet, he has to do it,” Sydney told her.

“Mmhmm. Wow, now I’m almost sorry I’m leaving. I’d pay to see the look on his face when you try to talk him into it.” Francie laughed.

“I will talk him into it.” She smiled proudly. “I have my ways.”

“Ew, gross Syd, spare me the bedroom details,” Francie grimaced.

“FRANCIE!” Sydney gasped. “Just pack your bags, will you?”

“Sure, just do one thing for me?”

“What?” Sydney asked.

“Videotape the practices and send them into America’s Funniest Home Videos.” Francie smiled. Sydney laughed and rolled her eyes.

Chapter 53
The following day after Michael’s game, which Team USA won 3-2, Sydney chose to bring up her idea for their bet, thinking that Michael would be in the best mood possible. “Michael, sweetie...”

“Oh no, what do you want?” he asked suspiciously.

“Why would you think I want something?” she asked innocently.

“Because you never say ‘sweetie’ unless I’m gonna have to buy you something,” he said.

She laughed in a purposely adorable tone. “Sweetie, I don’t want you to buy me anything. I just want to talk about our little bet.” She grinned.

“Oh god.” He groaned.

“Remember, you promised to do anything,” she said.

“Within reason...”

“Well... remember how I told you about the skating exhibition?” She smiled.

“I don’t like where this is going, but yes,” he said.

“See, I was thinking that maybe we could do it together. Like a modified pairs skate.” She smiled.

He just stared at her for a moment, waiting for the part where she laughed it off as a joke, but it never came. “Damn it....,” he groaned.

“What?” she asked.

“I just thought I was gonna have to be your sex slave or something.”

“MICHAEL!” she gasped as she smacked his arm.

“Syd...,” he whined.

“Come on!! You were gonna make me dress up as the mascot weren’t you.”

“Hell yes I was,” he said firmly.

“Soooooo this is only fair.” She smiled.

After a few minutes of incoherent muttering and grumbling from him he finally submitted. “Fine, but only if I can be anonymous and wear a bag on my head.”

“Why?” She laughed.

“Because, if the guys found out about this, I’d never live it down.”

She rolled her eyes. “It won’t be that bad. Besides, just think how happy your mother will be.

“No! No, you can’t tell them!”

“Why?” she asked.

“It’s sooooo embarrassing,” he whined as he hid his face in his hands.

“Fine, if you’re going to be this way about it, I don’t want you to do it. I just thought it could be something fun we could do together,” she said in a hurt tone as she walked off.

“Damn it...,” he groaned to himself as he got up to go after her. “Syd, wait!”

“What?” she asked as she turned around.

“I’ll do it. I’ll do it with a smile on my face, minus the bag over my head, but only if I get to pick you up and throw you at least once.” He smiled.

She laughed and hugged him. “Deal. I’ve already got the whole thing choreographed in my head, but that might change a bit once we actually try it out. We’ll start practicing once you’re done with hockey, ok? It’s not too complex but...”

“Yeah, yeah, ok. Just keep it a secret. I’d like to keep my dignity within the team for as long as possible.” He sighed.

“Okay.” She smiled. “Thank you.”

“Yeah, yeah,” he said as he kissed her.

~*~

After talking Michael into performing with her at exhibitions, Sydney only had one more step left in her plan. She called Amelia that evening to hopefully talk her into sticking around to see her son in his moment of glory, but, of course, she couldn’t know that because it was a surprise.

“Amelia, it’s Sydney, I was wondering... how important is it that you go back with Bill on Thursday? Because... see, well I was hoping you could stick around for the skating exhibitions on Saturday night.”

“Well, Sydney I’d love to stay but... I don’t know if I could get the hotel room for extra nights and...”

“Wait, no I got it,” Sydney interrupted. “You can stay here. See, my coach, Francie, had a family emergency and she had to leave. So, it’s just me, all alone in this big house. If someone asks we’ll just pretend you’re my coach. I mean, I don’t want to twist your arm into staying, but I just know you’ll really, really enjoy exhibitions.”

“Sydney, is there something you’re not telling me?” Amelia asked suspiciously.

“Maybe.” Sydney giggled.

“Alright, I’ll call the airline and see if I can switch my flight.”

“Great, Amelia! Trust me, you won’t regret it.”

PM LIST
Action!Vaughn
Addicted 2 Alias
alias#1
ALIAS_chick
alias_chick_47
Alias79
AliasBub
aliasdancer007
aliasfan212
aliasfreak8903
Alwazabrat
ams4alias
Angel
angiverl
anji_alias
aprilsfool6
ashqua
ASIOagent
batman
ballerina
bellasbaby
blknight
BrownEyedGirl
buckeyealum2000
catfishally
Catpin
Chicketepee
ChrisM
cookiemonster
cupcake55
EJ11
ekm324
Elle_47
Faye Vaughn
fieldstation
fire*N*ice
frangipani
freckles3706
freelancer79
gregstar
gucci_94
hannahb
helpleessromantic
i love vaughny
jb288
Julia47Thorne
KAC
kalias
KAliasGirl
kittykatsmeow
LittleNicky
Loischu
Lor_Aliasfan47
Lovygirl
mbellsdiva
MH55995
mightylittleone
Minttu
MontrealRocks
Nadia Weiss
Nancy O
newyorkaise
Nicky_Bristow
Phoenixwannabe
PointguysGirl
Prediction 47
Queen of hearts
sabbiee_co
sarkattack
scullymulder1234
secretfriend220
Silvinha
smartgirl2004
sparklingrainbow
SpyChic16
SpygirlAmy
stealthy
superspy
Syd_ Vaughn
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
syd26
SydAPO05
sydney_alias_vaughn
sydneyv22
SydneyVaughn47
texasalias2004
texy
tunita
ubielecki
Vaughn-a-holic!439
vaughnroxmysox
vaughnsgurl4lf
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
wiseman
Carney4ever
Syd4Vaughn
sydofthesea
Mountaineer4746
funkymonkey
mountaineer_girl
tubby
maddy28
Kate_14
SuperDuck123
alizas
aliasobsessed89
ae_gurl293
Thayna
aliasrocks515
alias_luver
Crazy for Alias
aliasisthebest
47tttsv
berry_kyoote_spy88
leelow13
ashdash
stella1
gtwallichs
benzmine
one&only44
Remys24
Bubbles
albob
Lily Ella
6helterskelter6
Ms.MichaelVaughn
74Aliaschickita47
sydneymicheal
xxaliasluverxx

Oh man, Michael in a skating outfit. It's going to be priceless. Eric is never going to let him live it down. Can't wait until tomorrow. Thanks for the update!

Back