Silver

Eric's such a felgercarb hahaha

He erased his last two messages. Go home. He held up the board for her to see but she shook her head. “No, Michael I’m fine,” she told him. He pointed to the board. “Michael, really I’m fine,” she assured him. He shook the board at her and pointed again. “Michael stop,” she laughed.
That was cute lol

Loved it

Poor Michael :(

Aly..x

Weiss is the best!
Poor Vaughn though.
I'd hate to think whats hes going to be eating through a straw! probably protien shakes :lol:
Great update. Thanks for the PM

Just a quick note as I read this chapter again. It's been at least a month since Micheal and Syd spent any real time together. It was mentioned that, before the arguement even started, they barely saw and didn't talk to each other for two weeks. Then came the arguement and Michael had walked out on her. It had been at least another two weeks since he walked out.

So Michael has a month's worth of making up to do. It was entirely his fault. When he gets his mouth unwired, he better be doing a lot of talking.

Chapter 86
Three days later, Michael was finally allowed home from the hospital. Sydney had retrieved all of his things from Eric’s upon his request, so he was able to settle himself up in their bed. He had only been there fifteen minutes before Margie showed up and curled up in his lap. “Aww, she missed you.” Sydney giggled. Michael rolled his eyes as he stroked her.

Michael’s coach had informed him that if he had any hopes of skating again that season, he had to keep up his strength and weight. Typically someone with a jaw wired shut would be stuck eating applesauce, chicken broth and other soups or liquified foods that could be consumed through a straw. This, however, was not Michael’s diet at all and unfortunately straws were not very conducive to his usual diet of steak, burgers and other high protein foods. In order to keep with his coach’s wishes, Sydney was stuck pureeing steak and other foods in a blender so that Michael could eat them through a straw which was, in a word, repulsive.

On his first evening home from the hospital, his odd blender concoction made him very ill. He was dangerously close to having to cut the wires in his mouth as Sydney rubbed his back softly and told him to take deep breaths but thankfully, his nausea passed.

“I love having you back here, have I mentioned that?” Sydney sighed as she curled up in bed beside Michael that night.

“Mmmm,” he sighed. (Grunts and sighs were the extent of his verbal communication at that point).

“Sorry, you can’t talk,” she giggled.

“Hmmm,” he grunted.

“Okay, we’ll stop now.” She sighed as she kissed his very stubbly neck.

~*~

For the next two weeks Michael was utterly miserable. He practically had to choke down his blender meals and they almost always made him nauseous. The wires in his mouth were irritating his gums and lips and they bled constantly, not to mention they were painful and uncomfortable. His teammates came by to visit occasionally, but when they did their visits were very short with the exception of Eric, who practically never left. To make things even worse, the Flyers had lost three games out of five while he was out sick. He was miserable.

The only good thing he could think of that came out of his tragic situation was being back home with Sydney. Breaking his face was definitely worth that.

It took another week before the wires could be removed from Michael’s jaw, but when they were, he was practically beside himself with joy. “Glad to be normal again?” Sydney smiled at him as he opened and closed his mouth, thankful that he was finally able to do so.

“Yes, except I still have holes in my mouth.” He frowned.

“Yeah, but just be glad your teeth are ok,” she said.

“Oh trust me, I am.” He laughed. “Okay, tooth brush, razor, I beg you,” he said to Sydney.

She laughed. “Trust me, you’ll get them as soon as we get home. I’m not a fan of the beard.”

“Yeah me neither,” he grimaced at his appearance in the mirror.

“You realize you still have to be careful with your jaw, right?” Sydney asked.

“Yes, Mommy.” He rolled his eyes at her. She smacked his arm. “Hey, don’t hurt the already injured. Besides I’m gonna hate these screws in my jaw.” He groaned as he gingerly felt the side of his face.

“You’re going to set off metal detectors.” Sydney snickered at him. He glared. “Sorry, it’s funny. But I’m glad you can finally talk.”

“Me too. Can we go home now?” he whined.

“Yes,” she laughed.

~*~

After Michael had gone home, showered and brushed his teeth six times, he walked up to Sydney and kissed her for the first time in over a month. “Mmm wait, does this hurt?” she asked.

“No, but even if it did, I wouldn’t tell you.” He grinned before pulling her closer to him. She held up her hand in between their lips so he ended up almost licking her fingertips. “Okay?”

“We need to talk,” she said seriously.

He groaned. “I was hoping we could just avoid that whole thing.”

“Michael...”

“Yeah, yeah ok,” he sighed as he sat down on the bed. “I’m sorry I was a jerk, I’m sorry I didn’t call and I’m really sorry I walked out and took my stuff with me. I don’t know why.... I guess I was just pissed off and hurt that you said you wanted a break from us.”

“I didn’t mean that.” She sighed as she sat beside him. “I just.... I was pissed at you too and I wanted you to see that spending time with me was... you know, good.”

“I do think spending time with you is good. It’s the best thing ever,” he told her. She smiled softly. “What’s wrong? Something is still bothering you.”

“It’s just... I thought that you hadn’t called because you found someone else... someone who was better than me... someone who was a die hard hockey fan and who would go to all your games with their Michael Vaughn jersey on...,” she said as she looked down towards her lap.

“Syd...,” Michael sighed as he reached over and tilted her chin up so she would look at him. “There’s never going to be anyone else. There could never be. You are it, forever and always. Besides, Michael Vaughn jersey? That’s just creepy and die hard hockey fans are boring after a while and really, downright scary.”

Sydney laughed softly. “I love you.”

“I love you too babe, so we’re ok now?” he smiled.

“Yeah, we’re ok.”

“Good,” he sighed as he laid back on the bed, pulling her with him and then kissed her.

“Wait are you well enough to...,” she began but he gave her an ‘are you kidding me’ look, so she just laughed and kissed him.

They were kissing for a few moments and Sydney just about had his shirt off when he stopped and sat up quickly. “What?” Sydney asked.

“That cat is in here, I know it,” he said in a paranoid way.

“Michael, she’s not, besides she’s not gonna bug us,” Sydney said.

“Oh yeah, you’ll be singing a different tune when she jumps up and digs her claws in your naked ass,” he said bitterly.

“Oh my god, has that happened?!” Sydney laughed hysterically.

Michael blushed slightly and looked away. “Once...”

“Oh my god!! I love Margie!!!” Sydney laughed as she rolled back on the bed.

“Yeah, yeah but I know she’s in here.... ah HA!” he said as he spotted her coming out of the bathroom. She stopped in the doorway, looked up at him and meowed softly. “Nice try,” he said before picking her up and putting her outside their bedroom door before shutting it. “Would you stop laughing!” he said to Sydney.

“I can’t believe she jumped on your butt!! Poor girl, she must have been scarred for life!” Sydney laughed.

“HEY!” Michael groaned

“Kidding, you have a cute tushie.” She smiled at him.

“That’s right.” He grinned before diving back on the bed.

PM LIST
Action!Vaughn
Addicted 2 Alias
alias#1
ALIAS_chick
alias_chick_47
Alias79
AliasBub
aliasdancer007
aliasfan212
aliasfreak8903
Alwazabrat
ams4alias
Angel
angiverl
anji_alias
aprilsfool6
ashqua
ASIOagent
batman
ballerina
bellasbaby
blknight
BrownEyedGirl
buckeyealum2000
catfishally
Catpin
Chicketepee
ChrisM
cookiemonster
cupcake55
EJ11
ekm324
Elle_47
Faye Vaughn
fieldstation
fire*N*ice
frangipani
freckles3706
freelancer79
gregstar
gucci_94
hannahb
helpleessromantic
i love vaughny
jb288
Julia47Thorne
KAC
kalias
KAliasGirl
kittykatsmeow
LittleNicky
Loischu
Lor_Aliasfan47
Lovygirl
mbellsdiva
MH55995
mightylittleone
Minttu
MontrealRocks
Nadia Weiss
Nancy O
newyorkaise
Nicky_Bristow
Phoenixwannabe
PointguysGirl
Prediction 47
Queen of hearts
sabbiee_co
sarkattack
scullymulder1234
secretfriend220
Silvinha
smartgirl2004
sparklingrainbow
SpyChic16
SpygirlAmy
stealthy

superspy
Syd_ Vaughn
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
syd26
SydAPO05
sydney_alias_vaughn
sydneyv22
SydneyVaughn47
texasalias2004
texy
tunita
ubielecki
Vaughn-a-holic!439
vaughnroxmysox
vaughnsgurl4lf
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
wiseman
Carney4ever
Syd4Vaughn
sydofthesea
Mountaineer4746
funkymonkey
mountaineer_girl
tubby
maddy28
Kate_14
SuperDuck123
alizas
aliasobsessed89
ae_gurl293
Thayna
aliasrocks515
alias_luver
Crazy for Alias
aliasisthebest
47tttsv
berry_kyoote_spy88
leelow13
ashdash
stella1
gtwallichs
benzmine
one&only44
Remys24
Bubbles
albob
Lily Ella
6helterskelter6
Ms.MichaelVaughn
invisible
74Aliaschickita47
sydneymicheal
grassyass
sydney//vaughn
Carol_Br47
jadeygirl
dandan
Mistyville
Syd&Vaughn4eva
dsracing99
vaughn&sydneylover
Soccer22vartan
aussie_chic
AliasSydney502
xxaliasluverxx

Ha! I keep loving Margie more and more. :lol: She's the best! I think that Michael must have a very cute tushie. I'm happy that he can talk again, there was too much silence from him and I think it made everyone sad. :( But now he's better!!! :D
Thanks for the PM! (No more feeding Mikey pureed steaks please)

awwwwwwww poor vaughnie
but margie cracked me up
lol
that was cool
there chat was such a syd vaughn chat so short
i love this but u know that allready
fantactic chappie!!

I am glad that they finally made up the proper way. haha. Great chapter. I think that he needs to quite hockey. Something else might happen to him

texasalias

After Michael had gone home, showered and brushed his teeth six times, he walked up to Sydney and kissed her for the first time in over a month. “Mmm wait, does this hurt?” she asked.

“No, but even if it did, I wouldn’t tell you.” He grinned before pulling her closer to him. She held up her hand in between their lips so he ended up almost licking her fingertips. “Okay?”

“We need to talk,” she said seriously.

He groaned. “I was hoping we could just avoid that whole thing.”

“Michael...”

“Yeah, yeah ok,” he sighed as he sat down on the bed. “I’m sorry I was a jerk, I’m sorry I didn’t call and I’m really sorry I walked out and took my stuff with me. I don’t know why.... I guess I was just pissed off and hurt that you said you wanted a break from us.”

“I didn’t mean that.” She sighed as she sat beside him. “I just.... I was pissed at you too and I wanted you to see that spending time with me was... you know, good.”

“I do think spending time with you is good. It’s the best thing ever,” he told her. She smiled softly. “What’s wrong? Something is still bothering you.”

“It’s just... I thought that you hadn’t called because you found someone else... someone who was better than me... someone who was a die hard hockey fan and who would go to all your games with their Michael Vaughn jersey on...,” she said as she looked down towards her lap.

“Syd...,” Michael sighed as he reached over and tilted her chin up so she would look at him. “There’s never going to be anyone else. There could never be. You are it, forever and always. Besides, Michael Vaughn jersey? That’s just creepy and die hard hockey fans are boring after a while and really, downright scary.”

Sydney laughed softly. “I love you.”

“I love you too babe, so we’re ok now?” he smiled.

“Yeah, we’re ok.”

“Good,” he sighed as he laid back on the bed, pulling her with him and then kissed her.
I'm so glad they finally talked and worked things out completely...

“That cat is in here, I know it,” he said in a paranoid way.

“Michael, she’s not, besides she’s not gonna bug us,” Sydney said.

“Oh yeah, you’ll be singing a different tune when she jumps up and digs her claws in your naked ass,” he said bitterly.

“Oh my god, has that happened?!” Sydney laughed hysterically.

Michael blushed slightly and looked away. “Once...”

“Oh my god!! I love Margie!!!” Sydney laughed as she rolled back on the bed.

“Yeah, yeah but I know she’s in here.... ah HA!” he said as he spotted her coming out of the bathroom. She stopped in the doorway, looked up at him and meowed softly. “Nice try,” he said before picking her up and putting her outside their bedroom door before shutting it. “Would you stop laughing!” he said to Sydney.

“I can’t believe she jumped on your butt!! Poor girl, she must have been scarred for life!” Sydney laughed.

“HEY!” Michael groaned

“Kidding, you have a cute tushie.” She smiled at him.

“That’s right.” He grinned before diving back on the bed.
Haha that was so funny, I love margie.

Awesome chapter. Thanks for the pm.

°°NiCkY°°

Back