Silver

Aww! Awesome ending! I loved this story...I'm so sad to see it ending! But of course I can't wait to read what you got comin up next!! :D

seriously? dat's the end?? wow!!! i'm sad!!!1 i can't believe it ended already! so fast!! it felt just like yesterday that syd and vaughn just met!! wow, i'm going to miss this fic!!! very cute, s/v has two girls, maybe they'll have a boy, just so vaughn could have a kid who does hockey!! great job!!! it'z been a pleasure getting to read this, and i know i wasn't the best at reviewing, but i do read every chapter and i look forward to it everyday. and it'z the thing that makes my day. nwayz, great job!!! be proud of yourself!!! i don't know how u manage to update everyday. and u're a trooper, even when you lost all the saved chapters, u managed to write it all again!

Can't believe its over!
It was so great.
Loved every single bit of it!
Looking forward to the new fic!
Thanks for the PM

awww it was such a cute ending... cara is so sweet... and danielle... maybe she'll be the one to change silver into gold... too bad it ended, but it was so nice...

thanks for the pm! great job

Hello
I'm back.
I would like first of all to beg forgiveness for being a grade A (insert choice derrogatoy term)
And a promise that I WILL be better from now on. I have my computer back and I have settled into my classes.
Sliver- Flablous loved the ending, angsty fluff and Syd and Jack made up. It made me so happy to read it.
As always NO ONE writes better than you, and I can't wait for your next fic.

E

It took me four days to finish reading this story! But, it was so worth it! It was interesting and always kept me guessing. I really love this fic and is up there with all the rest. I love the name Cara, it's so cute! Great fic, keep it up! :D

-erin :smiley:

Back