Simple Mission?

Author: aliasfanatic04
Genre: Romance
Rating: R to NC-17
Summary: Sydney and Sark are sent on a simple mission, which turns out to be more complicated because of their own feelings for each other.
Thanks to Mrs. Curls and Maester Anime for the beta!
***Author's notes at the end***

Sark seemed to always be studying Sydney at any given moment during the day. He watched her as she interacted with her fellow SD-6 officers. He knew she could feel his eyes on her, but he didn’t care. He couldn’t pull his eyes away from her; she fascinated him. She moved like a goddess: poised and elegant with a fire beyond her gentle eyes. He found himself looking forward to going into SD-6, continuing his farce of an alliance. Because he knew she’d be there when he arrived.

She made the daily debriefs bearable, and he no longer dreaded the meetings prior to his mission assignments. Whenever he discovered he was being partnered with Sydney, he couldn’t keep his thoughts from wandering. Always wondering if this would be the mission in which they were able to go beyond their aliases, when he could finally get to taste her. He spent more time than he should have thinking about what he would do if they ever found themselves in a situation where he was able to make a move. Would she ever be able to look beyond the façade that was Mr. Sark? He wasn’t so sure she could so he kept his daydreams in check, never letting her know how much he wanted her. He simply put all of his frustration into the banter the shared, their own form of twisted foreplay. Their interaction only spurred his attraction to her, keeping his daydreams taunting within reach.

Then, on a not so special Tuesday morning, Sark received a summons to go to the conference room. Looking up, he noticed Sydney walking in the same direction as him. A smirk crossed his lips, knowing that they were both going to be sent on another mission together. He really didn't blame Sloane for keeping them paired together. Somehow they were able to predict each other’s next move, perfectly in sync. They made a fantastic team which was necessary out in the field.

Sitting in the conference room, she kept glaring coldly at Sark, obviously not happy at the prospect of one more mission together. What was most unsettling to her was the look she saw in his eyes as he stared at her unabashedly. She refused to admit that what she saw reflected in his eyes was anything but his usual indifference, but she knew she was just fooling herself. His intense blue eyes radiated his obvious desire for her. Funny thing was she really could see herself losing all control with him and that thought made her uneasy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The mission was simple. Too simple. It didn’t require both of their skills. That very fact was the reason that they had finished the mission in record time and were now back in their street clothes in the hotel room together waiting for their flight which departed later the next day.

Sloane had informed them that the hotel would set up separate rooms within the suite despite their alias as a couple. Upon entering their room, they quickly parted ways, each going into one of the rooms that split off from the main room that SD-6 had reserved for them. Sydney set her suitcase down and was about to pull out her pajamas when she felt his eyes on her again. Glancing up, she noticed Sark standing in the doorway, his shoulder against the doorjamb and his smirk in place.

“Sark, what do you want?” she said wearily. “I’m not in the mood to start something with you. I’m tired and would like to go to bed.”

“As would I, Ms. Bristow,” he sighed. “I wasn’t aware you were ever willing to start something with me,” his smirk somehow becoming more arrogant.

When he didn’t move to his own room, she narrowed her eyes, feeling her temper grow just at his presence.

“Unless there is something I can do for you, please get the hell out of my room!"

“I would love to, Sydney, but that doesn’t seem to be possible,” he straightened up and took a few small steps into her room.

"What the hell is your problem? I want to sleep, so go to find your room and leave me alone."

"Fine. If that's what you want."

"Yes, that’s exactly what I want.”

Walking across the room, Sark sat on the bed and then smirked at her.

"Why are you still here? What part of ‘go away’ don't you understand?"

"You told me to go to my room. So here I am. It appears that the other room is nothing more than an extension of the bathroom, a glorified dressing room.”

"Bastard, why didn't you get yourself a room? And you could always try to comprehend being a gentleman and take the couch.”

“As much as Sloane adores you, I don’t think he’d appreciate us charging such extravagant things to SD-6’s account. And the couch was not made for sleeping on despite the aesthetics. So deal with it, Ms. Bristow.”

“Besides, the bed is large enough for us to share and we are adults here, not aren’t we?” he asked with a c*** of his brow. Oh, how she wished she could punch that smirk right off his face.

Silently screaming with frustration, Sydney gritted her teeth as she told him to go get another room. Despite her protests, Sark proceeded to make himself more comfortable on the bed they were to share.

"Get off the bed, Sark. You can sleep on the floor."

"I will do no such thing. It would be even more uncomfortable than the couch."

"Get the f*** off the bed!" she screamed losing what little composure she had left. Staring at her as she became angrier fascinated Sark.

"What are you looking at?"

"Your mouth. It looks incredibly amazing when you're mad."

Before she could react and say anything, Sark closed the distance between them which had grown smaller as they argued and proceeded to kiss her. At first she had stiffened in surprise and repulsion, but the persistence of his kiss made her melt and she began kissing him back in earnest. What for him had started out as just a kiss, one that was meant to sample, now had turned into a complete abandonment of self-control. Likewise, Sydney's head was screaming at her to stop it, but her overwhelming need to finally give in to her dreams won out as his tongue parted her lips and dove within to meet hers. Just this one time, she told herself.

Hands roamed over the other’s clothed body as the passion between them grew more intense, finding pleasure in just the knowledge that skin lay underneath. Gasping for air, Sydney was the first to break contact. Breathing heavily, she looked cautiously at Sark, wondering how they had gone from arguing to kissing in the matter of minutes. She was memorized by the scent he seemed to be giving off in waves. Pure masculinity, power, strength and desire. The desire was obvious in his stormy blue eyes, yet behind them was the barest flicker of doubt. She couldn't understand that, so instead of retreating like her brain told her she should, she silently reached for him. She outlined his bottom lip with her thumb, trying to convey her own desire with her touch. He took the bait, resting his hands on her hips. Sark carefully pulled her hair away from the side of her neck, exposing it to his hungry mouth. His warm mouth took small, angry bites, and then soothed them over with kisses. Over and over, he repeated it making her tremble as hot, white, unadulterated flashes of pleasure coursed through her body. The things he was making her feel made her body hum with excitement. No one else could even compare. She lost herself in the intensity of her feelings.

Moving his kisses from her neck, he finally returned to her mouth which was red and swollen from their previous kiss. Never had he kissed a woman like Sydney. She possessed such finesse, expertise, and skill. All things he marveled at. As his tongue demanded access into her mouth once more, she was eager to comply, allowing him free reign to devour her again. Her hands had somehow found their way into the curls on the base of his neck, entangling themselves in them. His own hands moved up her hips, wandered under her shirt and began their slow exploration of her back. He loved the feeling of her soft skin quivering under his touch.

Breaking apart for a second time, Sydney and Sark stared at each other both lost in thought but both with a look of mutual hunger for each other. Sweeping her into his arms, he effortlessly closed the gap between them and the bed. Softly depositing her in the center of the plush bed, Sark stood there watching her suddenly unsure of whether or not he had gone too far. Sydney softly smiled at him and reached for his waistband, hooking a finger in it and bringing him down to join her on the bed. Kissing the tip of his nose, she began to undo the buttons on his shirt. Staring at her intently, Sark wondered how he had gotten to this point. How far will she take this? He wasn’t sure he could stop once her fingers touched his bare skin.

When the last button had been undone, Sydney eased the shirt off of his shoulders, brushing her palms against his toned shoulders. She lay hot kisses on his neck, working her way down. When she reached his nipple, she flicked it with her tongue. Taking it between her teeth she bit down then laved it with her tongue. Growling, Sark grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. She was surprised by the brazen move. Seeing her full breasts about to spill out of her bra drove him wild, making his pants tighten. Noticing the growing bulge in his pants, she sat up and straddled his lap as she rocked slowly against him. Without a moment's hesitation, Sydney reached behind her to remove her bra. She unceremoniously flung it to the floor and began to pluck at a taut nipple keeping eye contact with Sark. Pulling her closer, Sark allowed their bare torsos to press together, her stiff nipples rubbing teasingly against his chest. He took a moment to admire the goddess that lay on top of his lap, trying to memorize every inch of her. Laying her back, he began a slow path at her collarbone down to her the valley between her breasts and finally trailed down to her navel, gently nibbling along the way as her skin jumped under his touch.

Sydney watched him intently as she raked her nails up and down his spine causing a tingle to run through him. Sydney's hands found their way to the zipper of his pants. Pulling it down with a hiss that made him even harder than he thought he could be, she gently grazed the tip of his c*** through the fabric of his pants, teasing him. She pushed aside his pants and grasped the base of him, stroking him through his boxers. He arched his hips upward. Sark tugged off the last bit of his clothing, freeing his erection which stood out proudly, eager for attention. She pushed him back on his heels and bent down, letting her tongue flick the head, watching the pre-cum bead up and slide down his stiff rod and pool near his balls. She began lapping it up and then licked her way back up to the head where she began to suckle ever so slightly. Sark moaned audibly and his breathing became erratic.

"Enough, woman," he growled. He grabbed her around the shoulders and pulled her up to him as he kissed her, tasting himself on her lips.

Sydney stood up long enough to remove her pants before moving back to Sark’s waiting body. She lay down and he moved to cover her with his body. He slid against her, letting her feel his c*** against her wet folds. She sighed longingly against his neck. Grabbing his hand, she placed it on her wet panties. His fingers felt so good through the flimsy material of her bikinis, so near the heat of her. He moved his fingers along the length of her slit and Sydney couldn’t stop her hips from bucking against his palm. Slowly, he slipped his fingers past the cloth covering her, working his way inside her. Suddenly his fingers plunged in, soliciting a throaty moan from her. Ripping the final barrier off, Sark replaced his fingers with his mouth. His warm breath against her, teasing her before his tongue made contact with her skin, making her thrust into his face. His tongue lapped up all of the juices that were flowing from her as his hands held down her bucking hips. He found her clit and swirled his tongue around it, enjoying her bodies jerking under his ministrations. He reinserted a finger into her tightness. Then two, and finally three. Over and over, he pumped her as his wicked tongue continued to suckle her. One more thrust of his fingers and a roll of her sensitive nub, and she was driven to the edge, climaxing powerfully.

Without a moment’s hesitation, Sark mounted her and slammed his hard, throbbing c*** into her slick tightness. Sydney gasped as she felt him fill her, her senses overloaded. Her breath caught he pounded into her, seeking his own release. She struggled to meet his hurried thrusts. She spread her legs further to allow him deeper access. His head hit her cervix and she moaned as her muscles convulsed around his c***. Sydney moved her hand to cup his balls, wanting to see him come with her. Her inner walls began to tighten around him and he was over the edge with her, pouring himself deep into her. Sydney continued to rock against him, riding her orgasm to its fullest. Panting heavily, Sark allowed himself to rest between her breasts never detaching himself from her. She played with his hair as she finally came down from her high.

"Sydney..." He was at a loss of words, but needed to address what just happened.

"Don't Sark,” she warned.

"You’re amazing, you know that?" he whispered against her skin. She knew he wasn’t just talking about the sex.

"Sark, please,” she pleaded, not wanting to deal with the consequences or their actions.

“Sydney, it’s just us here. What we do and say here is of no concern to anyone else. No need for games, love.” He rolled over onto his back to get a better look at her and Sydney followed, snuggling into his side.

"We will deal with it later. Promise.” She kissed his shoulder reassuringly before burying her face in his neck, breathing in his scent.

"Sydney?"

"Yeah?"

"We will make this work." It was a statement that held more confidence than she had at the moment.

"I don't know how to make this work."

“Together,” he whispered so low she barely caught it.

Sark looked down at Sydney who met his gaze and he kissed her without saying another word. She returned it without hesitation, despite her uncertainty. After they broke apart, a wave of exhaustion washed over them both.

“So sleepy,” she sighed contentedly.

“Sleep, love. I’ll be here in the morning.” He pushed a stray, strand of hair off her face so he could see her.

Sydney smiled drowsily at him and Sark bent his neck to brush his lips tenderly against hers. Sydney fought to keep her eyelids open a little longer but sleep soon won out. She allowed her eyes to close and the absent-minded caressing of Sark to lull her to sleep. Sark watched her fall asleep, her hair creating a halo effect around her. He thought about her, thought about the cat and mouse game they liked playing with each other. They craved the game, the adrenaline rush that came from the secrets and disguises. He knew neither of them would give it up nor ask the other to do what they could not. Still, he wanted to find a way to make it work out for both of them. Slowly, he allowed himself to follow Sydney into a much needed rest. He was going to try to avoid thinking about the repercussions. Perhaps they didn’t matter as long as he and Sydney wanted to be together. One always strives to keep something they value, do they not? His thoughts were starting to cloud with sleep, so he let himself fall.

This was supposed to be straightforward and simple. But even the most uncomplicated of tasks have their catches, something that forces one to throw all preconceived notions to the four winds. Forces us to rethink what we believe is true. But this was supposed to be simple.

Nothing is ever simple.

~The End~ (1/1)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

:thinking: Well originally I was writing this as part of a whole story but after several weeks of not seeing where I wanted it to go I decided to leave it as a standalone. I do hope that it wasn't bad. Please leave me feedback so that my muse can try and find its way back to me.

A Jo fic :hug:

hey you!

You know I love this fic! Its awsome! I love the way you write, you have serious talent girl!

And also do you know where Em is today? Im finally online and shes not here :(

Anyway

:hug:

Love ya
Mel

FenceSitter said:
A Jo fic :hug:

hey you!

You know I love this fic! Its awsome! I love the way you write, you have serious talent girl!

And also do you know where Em is today? Im finally online and shes not here :(

Anyway

:hug:

Love ya
Mel
[post="1045579"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:blush: hehe thanks, uhm yea she went out to party last nite came on just to say nite to me, that was whilst msn was down, she had to go to bed since it was 2am and she had to open today

Wow!

That was so good! Too bad there isnt a second part or whatever... :(

If your muse decides to come back to you, please PM me? :smiley:

That was wonderful! I always imagined when sydney and sark finally burst and do something about their chemistry together it will be something explosive like that... :D

Back