Sims 3

Scarlet Crystal

Bibbity Rabbity
How TEMPTED I am to buy this game!

Currently, I'm abstaining. Don't want to ditch Sims 2, which I don't play enough as it is.

I would love some user reviews, though..............

How TEMPTED I am to buy this game!

Currently, I'm abstaining. Don't want to ditch Sims 2, which I don't play enough as it is.

I would love some user reviews, though..............

I haven't played this game yet but my sister has it and she said it's nearly like Sims 2, except that you can walk your sims in the neighborhood.
I guess the graphics are better and there are new stuff to do, but maybe it's too expensive for now...

I still play on Sims 1, it's enough for me and I don't want to play Sims 2 or 3... :D

I typed rosebud into the Sims 2 cheat box the other day. Then I remembered that only works in the original Sims, which I haven't played for 5+ years hahaha

but yeah, I'm wondering if the New Game has enough New content. Well, I'm sure it does, but not in the way that Sims 2 did... It's just instead of 5 options at each thing you now have 500. But is that necessary?

I have Sims 3...I like it...but I am still trying to find the $$$ cheat. i don't think rosebud works on the Sims 3

My sister says it's the same as Sims 2, motherlode. At least it's the same on the French version, but I don't think it's different with a US game.

Ya Ya.

For Sims 3, motherlode = 50,000 and kaching = 1,000.

-------

I have always been a big for of the sims, maybe deep down inside i'm an insanely control obsessed person? :P

I really liked Sims 2, and some of the expansions, didn't get all because they were expensive. It had great graphics and the possibilities were extensive. The Sims 3 is also very good, but it's a different sort of graphic, less sharp, but the options you have for those given graphics are endless, so that is really cool. I like open the neighbourhood layout, it's really fun to explore and see new things, but I'm guessing it might get old with time, but you also get updates which should keep thing fresh. It's all the things you love about the Sims 2 plus loads of extra stuff, still haven't quite figured out if it is better then Sims 2 for me.

ATM there are not many cheats, but you can add some nice mods to customise it.

Yes, the above is right. Installing Sims 3 will do nothing to your Sims 2 saves and you can always go back and play them :smiley:

Sims 3 is for mac and pc, and at the moment the collectors edition is only $40 (at gamestop anyway), which is $10 cheaper than the regular edition lol

I found Sims 3 to be a lot of fun. It's way more detailed and involved than Sims 2. I could spend hours in the character creation alone! I haven't played the expansion however.

**One thing I would recommend first is to make sure the system requirements match. Initially my computer was reaching barely the minimum requirements which made the game graphics look worse than Sims 2. Also, it ran really slow and overall was impossible to enjoy. So make sure to check! The website canyourunit.com will scan your computer and tell you for sure

Back