Simutronic's new Building? Expansion?

jacobcw

Cadet
Has anyone heard news of Simutronic's new headquarters? I've been away from St. Louis and I was just wondering how things were going for the company. Haven't read any news lately, but I know their engine is going strong.

Thought it was bigger than that...
Actually doesn't look too bad, should be moved in by what... Januraryish?

My company built a new office a couple of years ago, once the outer walls were put up and all that, the interior went up really really fast. The cableing took a bit, but the hard, super-inspected, stuff is mostly over.

I really like how smartly Simutronics is planning for HJ.
Get an idea of what they want going.
Build the engine.
Get the billing server online.
Build new office space for increased staff.
etc.
So many companies die on a good idea from poor planning. Blizard was just very lucky they didn't flop from lack of prepration at the start. Here's to hoping Simutronics the same success!

I really like how smartly Simutronics is planning for HJ.
Get an idea of what they want going.
Build the engine.
Get the billing server online.
Build new office space for increased staff.

That's what I'm hoping for. If the opportunity comes up I'm definitely jumping for the position since they're only a few hours from me.

Well the building.play.net website was updated yesterday. Wiped everything from previous updates off and has a new message saying we're waiting for the new, NEW office. I take this to mean they won't be updating daily/semi-daily anymore until it's done enough to show anything complete...

that site is completely down now... hmm 8/26/08 Coming soon our NEW new office... maybe that means they decided to ditch that building and get something different (whether it's bigger because they need more room, or smaller because of he economy, I dunno).

Back