Drama Sin City (2005)

Alias_Gay said:
this movie looks too dark for me ... should I really see it??? :thinking:
[post="1291808"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It is dark...and gory. There's no way around that. But it really is good. The storylines are interesting and the way it was shot was just amazing.

I would definitely reccomend it...but if really dark movies aren't your thing, you might not like it. ;)

LOVED IT! I thought it was superbly shot. I loved how only certain things were in color, it was beautiful. Very graphic, as people have stated, but I think the fact that it was in black and white made it less, ummm, gross (for lack of a better word!).

I like what Jamie said in response to claim that the movie is misogynistic. It's a movie. I hate when people overanalyze something that is supposed to be for entertainment purposes...

All in all, just as I expected. Awesome. :smiley:

iheartalias said:
LOVED IT! I thought it was superbly shot. I loved how only certain things were in color, it was beautiful. Very graphic, as people have stated, but I think the fact that it was in black and white made it less, ummm, gross (for lack of a better word!).

I like what Jamie said in response to claim that the movie is misogynistic. It's a movie. I hate when people overanalyze something that is supposed to be for entertainment purposes...

All in all, just as I expected. Awesome. :smiley:
[post="1292679"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Agree, agree, agree! :D

The way it was shot was phenomenal...sooo amazing. And you're right, it is graphic...but then again not, because it's in black and right. You don't really get a feel for the gore.

I can't wait to see it again! ^_^

^You are REQUIRED to buy it on DVD then! It is amazing! Maybe it was just me, but I think that not only the direction but the voice-over monolouges made this movie. So unique, so fresh....Bruce Willis and Clive Owen rock as usual.

loved it! def one of the better ones this year :D

<-- benicio del toro :love: looked so ugly in it, but he was great!!
not a big clive owen fan though, sorry ;), he's too 'clean'