Drama Sin City (2005)

EEE!!! :happydance: I just found out (coz I am an idiot and wasn't paying attention) that Quentin Tarantino co-directed this film! :thud: YYAYAYAYAYAYAYYY!

Acutally, he directed one scene as favor to Robert Rodriguez because he did the score for Kill Bill 2. Robert did the score for a dollar and QT directed that one scene for a dollar.

Frank Miller is actually the co-director. Although him and Robert are not a part of the DGA because they do not allow films to have co-directors (which I think is ridiculous). So, Robert quit the DGA so that Frank would be credited as a co-director.

here's a link i found to the song they had going during the trailer. its a fan made instrumental version. the original is by the servant and the song is called the cell. the fan version is done by darius vendetta. its very very good.

link to instumental

The song rawks. *loves*

My EVER-STUPID local reviewer gave the movie 2 stars. Oh how I hate that man. He is never ever ever right. :blowup:

Critics suck lol :lol: Harry Knowles from AICN.com and most of the members on imdb love this movie. Harry is such a movie snob sometimes, I was very surprised that he loved it so much. My dear Conan raved about this film too. I trust Coney more than the critics lol

Just got back from seeing this and it was absolutely awesome! It was gruesome as hell and not for the faint of heart, but it was beautifully shot.

Also, it had some really funny moments in it!

I love Clive Owen, he was so hot and sexy in this movie. And the American accent was actually pretty hot too.

^I just got back too and loved it! We were gonna go at 10:00, but it was sold out, as was the 11:00, so we ended up going at 12:40. So I guess it's gonna be #1, not like I had any doubts.

Visually stunning, very brutal, but I enjoyed it.

My fave lines:

"I know it's pretty damn weird to eat people."

"Hi, I'm Shellie's new boyfriend and I'm out of my mind." (Said by the very sexy Clive Owen.)

"Hey!" (Said by the guy just shot in the stomach by an arrow.)

Robert Rodriguez and Sin City creator Frank Miller co-directed. I expect this to be great. I've got to see it. The commercials and the clips that I've seen on talk shows look great too. It's supposed to be more violent than Kill Bill?

Since this movie was by Frank Miller, the creator of Elektra, could he have found a role suitable for Jennifer Garner in Sin City?

I heard that Miller was pleased that Jen was chosen to play Elektra in the Daredevil movie. He'd probably use Jen in another movie if he could.