Sincerely Yours

I am officially addicted to all your fics. Thank you for this new one. I like the start and can't wait for the next update. Thx for the pm! (y) (y) (y)

aww that was a really good start! and i think its funny that michael who she hates at work she likes in the letters! :P that is a good idea! hey uts kind of like that film 'you've got mail' lol
thanks for the PM
update soon :D

I believe the moment they will discover the truth is gonna be hilarious :D

So is Michael mean to her in their job because he doesn't like his own job??

Can't wait to see what will happen

Please keep PMing me when you post more

Enough rambling for today,
Sincerely Yours,
Michael
Boy it'll be funny when she finds out it's her favourite boss :lol: Great start :D Please add me to your PM list for this story.

Hehe
So naiive
So many clues to show its Michael Vaughn
Why can't Syd see that?
I'm sure Michael knows it is her
Or lets hope he isnt as naiive as Syd
Thanks for the PM
Keep me on the list please!

I like it, As fantastic a start as we have all come to know and expect from you! You've set the scene like a pro. I cannot believe that she thiks that Vaughan is such an asshole! No doubt youwill rectify this in your own customary excellence. Would I be right in thinking this is a 'You've Got Mail' Scenario?

Thank you for the new story and please continue the updates and the pms to me! Hooray

first, aww thanks :hug:

second, as many of you pointed out the "you've got mail" scenario isn't 100% right
while, yes, it's similar... in you've got mail i kinda saw that as a mutual hate/annoyance
you'll see in the next chapter that michael doenst really know anything about sydney, his employee, at least not about her personal life ;)

great start !! he's an asshole but he writes well... :P poor syd when she'll find the truth !! :angelic:
can i have a pm ?
thx !!
can't wait for next chap ! (y)

As a former penpaler... (not that anybody here cares :lol: ) I know exactly how Sydney feels like. I started off at the age of 11, then started learning english at 12 and before I was able to write a complete sentence on my own (dang the girl :angelic: ) I was already 14.

My first penpal was from Iceland and it felt great to read something from *far-away* (add to this the english language!) :P

Then when I was 16, I had my first letter written by a boy. To me it has always been more *girly* to write so it felt weird... but yeah... hmmm :blush: I replied him anyway out of kindness 'cause my dad dragged me into it (yeah my dad!!!!!) :lol: don't ask...

Then two weeks later (he was actually from NO) I got a reply and suddenly (dunno why :P ) I as alllll :woot: Whatever!!!!!!!! I guess my hormones were on full mode that day :lol: And every time I got a letter from him it felt sort of special...

Until the day I realise he won't write me again... and I don't know why.... :( :( :(

I hope Vaughn is not gonna break Syd's heart :blush:

Did you have fun read my resume??????? :rolleyes:

Back