Sincerely Yours

oooooooooooooooo syd is so gonna hit him when she finds out
not that he nessisarily knows but just out of shere frustration
can't wait for more
thanks for the pm
please continue to pm me :D

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

As a former penpaler... (not that anybody here cares :lol: ) I know exactly how Sydney feels like. I started off at the age of 11, then started learning english at 12 and before I was able to write a complete sentence on my own (dang the girl :angelic: ) I was already 14.

My first penpal was from Iceland and it felt great to read something from *far-away* (add to this the english language!) :P

Then when I was 16, I had my first letter written by a boy. To me it has always been more *girly* to write so it felt weird... but yeah... hmmm :blush: I replied him anyway out of kindness 'cause my dad dragged me into it (yeah my dad!!!!!) :lol: don't ask...

Then two weeks later (he was actually from NO) I got a reply and suddenly (dunno why :P ) I as alllll :woot: Whatever!!!!!!!! I guess my hormones were on full mode that day :lol: And every time I got a letter from him it felt sort of special...

Until the day I realise he won't write me again... and I don't know why.... :( :( :(

I hope Vaughn is not gonna break Syd's heart :blush:

Did you have fun read my resume??????? :rolleyes:

aw cookie that's so sweet!! sounds like you're a very experienced pen pal :P

Yay!!!! I'm so so so so so excited to read more of this fic! I loved "what about me" and all, but I'm so psyched to start reading this one! syd and michael have really funny personalitlies in it...they're so cute!

Please continue to PM me!
-Liz

OOO wow Sydney isn't very smart, is she? She can't put together that the man who is sending her letters in the mail is her a** hole boss, lol? I really like this, so make sure to send me a PM with the next update. Thanks :D

~Andrea :angelic:

Exchanging letters with a man who she might love, but not knowing that this man is her boss, a man she hates. Yup... this is going to be a really fun ride. :D Great start. Thanks for the pm. Keep me on the list!!

okay, i thought i'd be able to read my updates now....can't....too tired...eyes crossing....been up since 4 and in clinicals since 6:30...need sleep....hospitals are busy....maybe i'll read later...maybe tomorrow....review then.....but keep me on the pm list please....thanks....shelley :asleep:

aw cookie that's so sweet!! sounds like you're a very experienced pen pal :P

Yeah I know thanks... :blush: Anyway... I know both here are adults but it's still sweet! You always get that funny feeling and all you wanna do is open the letter and read it ALONE! and right that second! Lol... the envelope doesn't open quick enough...

Although I still tend to have that attitude when it comes to X-mas and Birthday cards and presents :angelic:

Now... I don't know what you have planned for it, but it would be great to read something like that.... where Vaughn sends her a bday card :love: A sweet one (you know *girly*) :P And then he could say that the lady in the store gave him weird look when he bought the card :lol:

Anyway... see... my brain is already working and I'm creating my own fic...

Ok... nuff said... it's yours :lol: And of course can't wait (see it's almost the same) for the PM in my inbox tomorrow for the update! :rolleyes:

ETA: 'cause my fingers don't type what I want them to type LOL
PS. (how about Vaughn making his own card for her... that could work too ;) )

ahahah omg i love this story!!
hehe funny how she HATES her boss, but i think her penpal IS her boss!!!
i hope they meet soon and are like OMG then eventually fall in loveeee
add me to your PM list?? kthanks!!!

This reminds me of two movies.
The first one had Doris Day and Rock Hudson.
I think it was called "Pillow Talk".
They talked on the phone, but didn't seem to
recognize each others voice even though they
knew each other and hated each other.

The other one is the Tom Hanks/Meg Ryan movie,
"You've Got Mail" with e-mail. Same thing, they
hated each other.

Can't wait to see the journey you take us on for this.
You don't have to pm me. I will check every day.
I probably will not be able to reply much.
I'm about to get very busy.

Back